Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ming
    replied
    It has been deleted... case closed

    Leave a comment:


  • Geronimo
    replied
    Originally posted by EPW View Post
    Hey, I hate to be a dick and I love BU with all my heart and soul, but could we remove the buster smiley? b u s t e r is a somewhat common word and it would be nice to be able to use it again.
    Is this being fixed? Also when did Buster's uncle change his name to BU?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon Miller
    replied
    buster

    I feel like I have been missing out.

    JM

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied
    Hey, I hate to be a dick and I love BU with all my heart and soul, but could we remove the buster smiley? b u s t e r is a somewhat common word and it would be nice to be able to use it again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Hmmmm..... you are correct. I'll look into it.

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    <s>Strikethrough</s> doesn't seem to be working anymore.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Gee... I wasn't notified. I hope it solved itself

    Leave a comment:


  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    • There has been a database error, and the current page cannot be displayed. Site staff have been notified.
    When i posted.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Many times links are considered spam. I have no clue why any specific link causes it... I approve them whenever I see them

    Leave a comment:


  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    so apparently, i poasted a rick astley video and it's unapproved. Not sure if its a forum glitch or a good taste filter.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, they can.

  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Too many years have gone by for me to remember, can a person read threads without joining The Forum?

    Leave a comment:


  • JohnT
    replied
    Damn, guys, how many 9yo's do you think are going to come here to discuss 4x games and get shocked if they see the word ****? You do know this is the internet, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • astrologix
    replied
    Hi, since several days I see a lot of spam notifications which remains on the list. These are not under my subforum moderation control.

    I could dismiss all those, but I think someone else has to solve this. Buster Uncle perhaps? Ming? Solver?


    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture d'écran 2023-03-18 12.16.34.png
Views:	197
Size:	460.3 KB
ID:	9453881

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X