Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ming
    replied
    I try to check in often to approve posts, but I'm not online 24/7 so sometimes it takes some time to get to it.
    The system does currently block a lot of bots and spam, and for that I'm thankful. However, it can be a pain in the neck sometimes.
    I don't have the knowledge or expertise to upgrade the software or tweak the software. The best I can do is keep paying the bills and hope that Solver will have pity on us.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    I've been approving posts I see the last few days I've been around, but I have no idea if there's a more permanent solution.

    Leave a comment:


  • BeBMan
    replied
    Bah editing spelling gets my post flagged as spam. Admittedly many of my posts are spam these days, but not all

    Thing is previously it seemed to avoid the spam flag when you added something in the "reason for edit" field.

    Not anymore it seems

    Leave a comment:


  • Krill
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    The system has a weird way of determining possible spam... I have no clue what triggers it except for certain links, videos and long quotes/posts.
    I check in many times during the day, but sometimes, it takes a little time for me to see the unapproved posts. I get to them as fast as I can.

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackCat
    replied
    Uhmn, why are https://apolyton.net/forum/miscellan...51#post9470451 unapproved/greenish ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    These database errors are getting quite annoying.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Go ahead and try... I don't do smiles

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackCat
    replied
    Could someone make a trumpist/putinist "smiley" ? That would be an improvement when answering Berzerker nutties.

    Leave a comment:


  • BeBMan
    replied
    Much better now indeed

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied
    The server is doing its best, please stop reminding it of its deficiencies.

    Leave a comment:


  • BeBMan
    replied
    Getting this on some threads

    There has been a database error, and the current page cannot be displayed. Site staff have been notified.
    Sometimes it loads after few tries -- like this page had the same issue first today.

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    commented on 's reply
    Thank beelzebub we now have a record of this momentous event.

  • ZEE
    replied
    Website was down for an hour before the time of this post (maybe more but that's when I noticed it.) Seems to be working now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Fixed it

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X