• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not even going to mention your great-great-granduncle :wiglaf:
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
      No open debate here on the topic of correct insulting.

This will only encourage tubbies to do the wrong type of insults.
      I agree with your point that insults should be consistent. However, it should be that posters who make a certain type of insult stick with that style. For example, KH's use of "****" or Sloww's use of outdated phrases. When you deviate from this pattern, it confuses the readers and could hurt someone's feelings.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I wish all you *******s would shut the **** up.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
          I wish all you *******s would shut the **** up.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?t=187572

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
            You are banned for 1 day based on rule 2 (hate speech based on religion) and Off-topic rule 4b ("Malicious personal attacks, attacks that are deemed to be aimed at driving other users from the site")
            So when will Ben be banned based on the same rules????
            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
              You are banned for 1 day based on rule 2 (hate speech based on religion) and Off-topic rule 4b ("Malicious personal attacks, attacks that are deemed to be aimed at driving other users from the site")
              When will people be banned for homophobic posting and remarks, and for using the word "***" or "******?"

Comment

• Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                So when will Ben be banned based on the same rules????
                I certainly took exception to Ben's assertion that all gays are HIV positive (or at least a massive risk for it, even when they are celibate), and that DRose was intentionally trying to harm people by donating blood as a high school student.

I don't think he was ever banned.

Plomp has actually stood up for Ben's rights to be a bigoted, hateful idiot spewing hate speech based on HIS religion, so it is ridiculous for Plomp to ban people for that reason...

Absurd.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                  I certainly took exception to Ben's assertion that all gays are HIV positive (or at least a massive risk for it, even when they are celibate), and that DRose was intentionally trying to harm people by donating blood as a high school student.

Plomp has actually stood up for Ben's rights to be a bigoted, hateful idiot spewing hate speech based on HIS religion, so it is ridiculous for Plomp to ban people for that reason...

Absurd.
                  QFT

Comment

• All rules apply the same to all members.
                    If you believe that a rule has been violated, report the post or contact any of the mods in private.

Ben has the right to have an anti-gay opinion as much as you guys have the right to have an anti-religion opinion. Nobody has ever been banned for posting that christians or roman catholics are stupid brainwashed people, or something like that.
                    If someone posts that gay all should die or that a certain person should have been killed already, then he'll receive the same penalty.

If I have missed posts like that, I am sorry.
                    Please make me aware of them.
                    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post

Absurd.

QFT.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                        All rules apply the same to all members.
                        If you believe that a rule has been violated, report the post or contact any of the mods in private.
                        I've done this many times and have received NOT ONE response for explanation about why his hate-mongering slander and bigotry is okay, when it is in clear violation of a number of site rules.

Shape up, Plomp. I'm getting seriously annoyed and now that I'm about to have a lot more free time I'm considering making my own Civ5 site. Rest assured it'll blow the **** out of this one.

I'm still not cool with you over the fact that you solicited my help, we started planning things, then you started ignoring me.

You have a LOT to learn, and you're not learning or acting fast enough. Your defense of Ben here is just making things worse. The fact that you've banned people for essentially doing what Ben does 24/7 is simply outrageous.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Do you really wonder why Asher? I think it is obvious.

Comment

• For which part?

Comment

• The first line (before the edit add ons - I type way slower than you )

Comment

• Why didn't I get banned? Wasn't my "douchery" suffficient?

Comment

Working...
                                X