Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aahz, nobody here cares one bit about what you think. this is not your thread and you have zero say over what is put in here (well except for your own craptastic contributions...).

i for one welcome berz and a few other people posting here although yeah maybe he could put more than one video in each post.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• also there's a heck of a difference here between what berz is doing (posting actual music) and what, for example, loinburger did earlier in the thread (posting ****e). i wonder why nothing was done about that?
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• kiss my ass
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• I'd actually move to get AAHZ banned from this thread for spamming more than Berz. I'll take old-man rock from the 60s/70s/80s far more than I'd take the talentless crap he breathlessly posts.

I'm starting to think two threads are a good idea: "AAHZ's RAP THRADE!!!!" and "A Music Thread". I think we all know one of these threads will only ever have one person viewing/posting...and that's fine.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
            Discussion moved to Mod thread.
            Frankly, I don't care where you have the discussion as long as I get to read it.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
              also there's a heck of a difference here between what berz is doing (posting actual music) and what, for example, loinburger did earlier in the thread (posting ****e). i wonder why nothing was done about that?
              Because no-one mentioned it so I didn't see it, I'm very often not here.

You're right though, that's even worse by loinburger. Same story.

I think there's a very fine line between posting quite a lot of interesting videos and spamming the thread and obviously opinions vary as to where that line is. I think it was verging on spam yesterday.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                Wow, 5 videos in an hour is spamming? I can put em in one post from now on, but I dont give a damn about my post count (thats even more insulting than your whining). I'm posting music so people who want to listen, can, or not. You dont wanna listen to my selections, dont. Jesus, what a *****cat. Sure, I'll stop in every 5-6 hours and post a song No thanks...

Can I start my own music thread and "spam" it?

And since when does the OT count for anything? Thats why I've been stuck on Emperor all this time, most of my posts are in this forum.
                I started the thread, and there are no "rules". I can see how it might be better to put the same artists in a single post, though; but if you don't want to, you don't have to.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Looks like we've reached a consensus.

I should have stuck with my first instinct and done nothing. Cool.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

• the squeeky aazhole gets the grease

oops, not a pleasant image

But I can put vids in the same post, I didn't think of it but if its better for Poly thats fine.

Comment

• My aunt has requested that any posts that personally identify her or her father (i.e. rah's classy posts) be removed from the thread linked to in my signature.
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• That thread seems to be gone, I guess Robert deleted it.

I didn't see that thread, quite often reported posts get deleted before I get to see them so I don't actually have any idea what this was about.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

• It shows up fine for me Mike.

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Ah ok he has disguised 4 links as 1 link in his sig and some of the posts have been deleted.

I think anything that could allow me to make sense of it has been deleted and it's ancient history so Case Closed.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

• No whining in this thread for a month. Fantastic!

Comment

• Who was in jail?

Comment

Working...
                                X