Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No need since he already has been released... he just doesn't realize it yet
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
      No need since he already has been released... he just doesn't realize it yet
      so what did the ban really mean?

Comment

• It meant he was being an ass and doubling down on his bad behavior after warnings.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• and yet the warning was just a watered down meaningless call it whatever we're posting about now. ming????

Comment

• He stepped over the line and ignored the warning... He got banned.
            Your point?

Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

To the best of my knowledge, Kid isn't banned unless somebody else did it. He just got pissed off and left
              Of all the people I have come across at Poly, Kid is the one I would permaban in an instant.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

He stepped over the line and ignored the warning... He got banned.
                Your point?
                sentenced to 90 days out in 2. you could be a DA in LA.

Comment

• ...out in two what? He was in the cooler for a month.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• It seems the amount of forum drama is inversely proportional to the number of regular posters on any forum. Just sayin'
                    Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                      ...out in two what? He was in the cooler for a month.
                      fortnights?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                        ...out in two what? He was in the cooler for a month.
                        was it the full sentenze? if not... why even bother???

Comment

And I agree... both Serb and Dinner have been on the bench for around a month... good enough for me. Both bans have been lifted.
                          Now let's see how long it takes them to notice
                          Sorry. Just want to have this clear and loud so that it can be seen.

Good choice IMHO. And very brave

SERB and DINNER you're free

Comment

• According to my Notifications, one of (my?) postings was flagged as something.

However the notification screen says that I am not authorised to see which posting was flagged as what.

Isn't it a little bit cruel to make me curious (by the notification number) and not showing me what the notification is about?
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I'm stumped, Proteus. We had a spam post, not by you, flagged this morning in a thread you don't seem to have posted in. The last flagging before that seems to have been on the 27th last month - also nothing to do with you.
                              AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                              JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
                                I'm stumped, Proteus. We had a spam post, not by you, flagged this morning in a thread you don't seem to have posted in. The last flagging before that seems to have been on the 27th last month - also nothing to do with you.
                                Strange.
                                That reminds me of the fact that, years ago,
                                I also had a time when I constantly got notifications for flagged postings.

So as if the Forum couldn't decide whether I am a member of the Mod- / Admin-team (and am supposed/allowed to get these notifications) or not

The "1" next to the Notification has vanished now, thanks
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X