Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my lengthy experience of "Forumwarz" if you will, I do not think the Chinese Shoe Site is responsible. They are just pimps, possibly patsies, or just plain getting framed by the real perpetrators responsible. This whole thing was too sloppy an operation and easily fixed. Either that or they are just stupid.

Realistically, this site is still in danger, and next time the hackers wont be so careless and honestly POLITE about it. I hope Solver thought of this.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Yeah... that was weird. I'm glad Solver fixed it... well, I hope he was the one.
      I don't need new shoes
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post

So we're all just...clones?
        Well, not all of us.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post

So we're all just...clones?
          The computer is your friend. Trust the computer.
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Just so nobody gets too happy, this problem will probably reoccur as soon as somebody in China presses a button. The forum needs a security upgrade, which needs time...
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• My Chinese sneakers disappeared....thx for restoring the Real Poly
              Blah

Comment

• error 500 internal server error when posting.
                Still posts though.
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Yeah, same with comments.
                  Blah

Comment

• Forum updated to 5.7.3 for latest security patches - there's probably lingering issues to be resolved related to that, as usual.
                    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post

The computer is your friend. Trust the computer.
                      Failure to be happy....is treason

Comment

• Thanks Solver
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Thank you Solver! Hopefully our Chinese friends will not be able to crack it.

Meanwhile CFC has treated me very well, good group of people over there.
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Thanks!
                            Blah

Comment

• Hi, since several days I see a lot of spam notifications which remains on the list. These are not under my subforum moderation control.

I could dismiss all those, but I think someone else has to solve this. Buster Uncle perhaps? Ming? Solver?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture d'écran 2023-03-18 12.16.34.png
Views:	160
Size:	460.3 KB
ID:	9453881
                              Hosting and playing the Civ4BtS APT
                              Ex-Organizador y jugador de Civ4BtS Progressive Games

Comment

• Damn, guys, how many 9yo's do you think are going to come here to discuss 4x games and get shocked if they see the word ****? You do know this is the internet, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X