This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typical dishonesty from Ben
    Hillary has been criticized considerably at Poly.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• What does that have to do with off topic moderation?

Comment

• Nothing, my apologies.

But I still want to know if I can start Ben Free threads.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• you can the same way i can roll this joint and not smoke it until morning

self ****ing control
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

But I still want to know if I can start Ben Free threads.
            Sure. All it takes is a permaban.
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
              IF you had confined yourself to her comments (and you still haven't proven she said what you claimed she did), it would have been ok... but instead, you tried bringing up all the other BS that people are tired of... trying to turn the thread into the same old arguments that EVERYBODY is sick of. Your personal claims how you are the only real Christian and that nobody else is... You know... crap like this.

Just to name a few... this has nothing to do with the election... If you want a religious thread, start one... that way, people can see what it is and stay away from it, instead of finding your lame crap in an election thread.
              EVERYBODY is about 6 people. Am I right?
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Far more than 6... probably as many people who would love to see you banned permanently as well.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Welcome back Kidicious.

I thought you'd left us!

Comment

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                    Welcome back Kidicious.

I thought you'd left us!

Comment

Far more than 6... probably as many people who would love to see you banned permanently as well.
                      I bet there's more people that would love to see YOU get perm a banned.

Comment

I bet there's more people that would love to see YOU get perm a banned.
                        Blah Blah Blah... If this is going to be you only contributions to the site, you won't last much longer.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Blah Blah Blah... If this is going to be you only contributions to the site, you won't last much longer.
                          29,272 posts

Comment

• And ben had 43K. What's your point.

Quality over quantity
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm not going to listen to ridiculous accusations and so forth. Anyone who claims that 29,272 posts is not contributing isn't worth carrying on a conversation with.

I've resolved not to let toxic people annoy me any longer. That's why I haven't posted here in a long time. Go **** with Ben or someone else who still puts up with your crap.

Comment

• Follow the rules... don't disrupt the site... don't be a bigot or ***hole... Follow Mod instructions...

Do these things, and you will be fine... otherwise, you will put up with any crap the mods seem necessary.

This is a private site and you can follow the rules or post elsewhere.
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X