X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    The ensuing mass bumping may be worthy of giving Mobius a PCI
    It seemed a half hearted effort. He didn't get every thread on the front page.

I once did mass bump to get me as the last poster in every single thread on the front page of the OT.

Unfortunately I overlooked this thread thus falling short of perfection.

I was proud of my achievement. An achievement Moby did not match.

Lazy sheepbanger.

Comment

• Okay, so Moby has turned the board into a horrible hate-logged trolltastic ****fest. I get that. It seems to me that the solution is not to complain about him, or yell at him for being a hateful troll, but to start threads about intelligent, interesting subjects so the OT has something other than trolling horse**** to look at. There is, thankfully, only one Mobius, and a large number of people who are not Mobius.

Alternatively, you can start threads about subjects that are fairly inane and therefore harmless. Like hot sauce. Basically, we should look on this as a challenge, not to shout Mobius down or kick him off, but to come up with conversations more interesting than "Why America is turning into Mad Max as we speak (pt. 37)". This should not be difficult.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• To Mobius's credit (and BK's and Kid's discredit (is that a word? (whatever, who cares, it's a word now))), he generally limits himself to ****ting up his own threads
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

The ensuing mass bumping may be worthy of giving Mobius a PCI
          Prophylactic cranial irradiation?

Comment

• if this keeps up I'm going over the Counterglow to rattle Moby's cage

I think I still have my CG login...somewhere...
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
              To Mobius's credit (and BK's and Kid's discredit (is that a word? (whatever, who cares, it's a word now))), he generally limits himself to ****ting up his own threads
              this seems to be true. do we have an "it's my thread and i can **** in it if i want to" policy?
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                discredit (is that a word? (whatever, who cares, it's a word now)))
                yes. it's both a verb and a noun.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                  yes. it's both a verb and a noun.

Comment

a PCI
                    I like how this is a consequence to him.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• You want to set up a "Kiddie Kourt"?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• better than the kiddie rape dungeon you probably have
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• No one is going to miss an illegal immigrant, or two...
                          "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• New material needed. The repetition is boring.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Funny, I don't recall anyone ever suggesting you of raping Mexican children in your dungeon before. Do people accuse you of that frequently?
                              "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• STFU, you ass. At least keep it in your own threads.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X