Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then you don't need to tell him how to run the show.

If I was Aeson, I wouldn't appreciate your interference.

Comment

• So somehow expressing an opinion is coercing poeple now?
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• He fails at reasoning as he does at humor.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Rah said:

"I'm sure our fearless leader will get around to you too."

It is quite clear that he is trying to coerce Aeson into banning me too when I have done nothing wrong.

In fact I have already complied with a Mod request, so as far as I'm concerned I am in the clear.

Like I said, rah has been gunning for me since the beginning even though I have done nothing against him.

Comment

• Only a moron would believe that I have any means of coercing anyone on this site. Oh wait....that explains it.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobl View Post
              Like I said, rah has been gunning for me since the beginning even though I have done nothing against him.
              You seem to have my name in your location. Does this mean you are gunning for me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobl View Post
                Rah said:

"I'm sure our fearless leader will get around to you too."

It is quite clear that he is trying to coerce Aeson into banning me too when I have done nothing wrong.

In fact I have already complied with a Mod request, so as far as I'm concerned I am in the clear.

Except for the tiny detail of the fact that you're a replica DL. I'm sure he'd had no (or less of a) problem if you had a unique username.
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• I'll ask, what's the point of the replica id?
                  What are you hoping to accomplish using it?
                  Are you afraid to have your own identity.
                  Why do you want people to confuse the two of you?
                  Are you trying to harm the real one?

That's why I have a problem with them.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm wondering how the hell these people manage to create so many DLs - every time I try to make one I never get an activation email and can never post (or rather I can post but my posts are hidden until an admin approves them which obviously they won't because they're always ****ty posts which is the whole point of making a DL)
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• But then I wouldn't know since the last time I created a DL it was for a sanctioned DL hunt many many years ago.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                        I'm wondering how the hell these people manage to create so many DLs - every time I try to make one I never get an activation email and can never post (or rather I can post but my posts are hidden until an admin approves them which obviously they won't because they're always ****ty posts which is the whole point of making a DL)
                        Your mistake was trying to impersonate posters who generally make coherent posts. Makes it way too easy for the system to spot the imposter

Comment

• Generally speaking DLs are allowed, as long as they aren't causing problems. The threshold for "causing problems" for a DL is much lower than for an established poster, so don't push it DLs. We're talking a special set of rules for a class of pseudo-poster that is allowed for the general entertainment of the forum. So being an obvious and boring (to others) DL may very well be a bannable offence for the DL. But also the enjoyment of the poster who is running the DL is important as well.

The staff will make that judgement call when it's appropriate. If posters have a different threshold in mind the ignore option can make quick work of a DL (or other poster) from a personal perspective. Or from the other side of things, a new DL can easily be created to try again.

As for coercing me ... it wouldn't be that expensive

Comment

• Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• For the DL and drug addled.

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                                Generally speaking DLs are allowed, as long as they aren't causing problems. The threshold for "causing problems" for a DL is much lower than for an established poster, so don't push it DLs. We're talking a special set of rules for a class of pseudo-poster that is allowed for the general entertainment of the forum. So being an obvious and boring (to others) DL may very well be a bannable offence for the DL. But also the enjoyment of the poster who is running the DL is important as well.

The staff will make that judgement call when it's appropriate. If posters have a different threshold in mind the ignore option can make quick work of a DL (or other poster) from a personal perspective. Or from the other side of things, a new DL can easily be created to try again.

As for coercing me ... it wouldn't be that expensive
                                Thank you.

Aeson is the one remaining voice of reason here. The rest of you would do well to learn from his example. Especially you rah.

Comment

Working...
                                X