Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could this be related to the ads system?
    I've seen very targeted ads but lately all I see is skin products that will make my skin look much younger.

Comment

• I saw a similar warning when surfing in from work (Win 7) last night. I don't get the warning when surfing from home (Win 10).

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
        Could this be related to the ads system?
        I've seen very targeted ads but lately all I see is skin products that will make my skin look much younger.
        It could be. There are countless ads in the networks, at least some of them end up being malicious, others end up triggering false positives. Or it could be residual reports from 2 years ago when the site was hacked. Or it could just be Microsoft ****ing something up.

Comment

• I'm confident to say there isn't anything malicious on Apolyton itself, other than the posters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
            Could this be related to the ads system?
            Yep, they are obviously targeted. I am seeing all kinds of awesome tents for camping and backpacking. Only confuses the advertisers when you share your pc searches!

Comment

• Tent ads would be ok. I'm unaffected, though.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I'm still getting the message but it may be from only PC I use so problem is probably at my end/
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• you noobs need to lock your **** up
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                    I'm confident to say there isn't anything malicious on Apolyton itself, other than the posters.
                    Presumably other malicious things don't want to come near the most malicious things in the galaxy?

Comment

I'm confident to say there isn't anything malicious on Apolyton itself, other than the posters.
                      Presumably other malicious things don't want to come near the most malicious things in the galaxy?

Comment

• In a blatant affront to free speech, I have banned "X vs Y people dying is good for view count" video spammer.

Comment

• Fascist.

Comment

In a blatant affront to free speech, I have banned "X vs Y people dying is good for view count" video spammer.
                            ?????
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• yeah i dunno what that was about either
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Content on this website has been reported as unsafe

webmastersforum.org

Hosted by: apolyton.net

We recommend that you do not continue to this website.

Recommended icon Go to my home page instead

This website has been reported to Microsoft for containing threats to your computer that might reveal personal or financial information.
                                Go to webmastersforum.org and ask, 'what the fvck?'
                                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                                X