Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here with any experience with rabbits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I made oven-braised rabbit once or thrice. You first roll pieces of it in a mixture of wheat flour (or fine breadcrumbs), chopped thyme and salt/pepper. Then you should fry some rosemary and one chilli pepper, (sliced in half, deseeded) in a heavy pan in olive oil to get some flavour out, then remove and reserve the rosemary and chilli. Brown the rabbit pieces in the remaining oil for maybe 4-5 minutes, turning once, and then put in a heavy cast iron pot, layered with fried rosemary and chilli pepper, pour some fruity white wine over it, a glass of chicken stock, up to ten cloves of garlic (don't peel them, they're even better that way, you can suck the garlic out) and a bouquet of fresh thyme. The liquid should just barely cover the rabit.

Braise for about 1 hour; when about 15 minutes remain, pour a glass of cream over into the pot.

Tadaa!
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

If you eat nothing but rabbit, you will starve to death. Rabbits don't have enough fat for you to process the protein in their bodies. 'Rabbit starvation' was a somewhat common form of death in the old West.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

There be olive oil and cream!
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
          X