No announcement yet.

Attention Texas Posters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We were only going as far as Junction tonight. Tomorrow we're heading up to Roswell. Thanks for the information and offered hospitality, Lefty. Hope you enjoyed your insulin shot.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola View Post
      Tell when you get to the San Antonio area, and there you shall have a feast.
      DO NOT PASS THIS OFFER UP.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

If you start walking south and reach Mexico City in two weeks, I'll buy you lunch
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
          I would make note that this was said in all caps, with no added italics.
          You should have stopped.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

i could bold it and add an underscore as well. having had the fortune of recieving lefty's hospitality on more than one occasion (once with david floyd and ramo, once with my wife, and one other time), one would have to be a fool not to stop and visit lefty at his palatial estate.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              Hope you enjoyed your insulin shot.
              They are great fun, doing them in front of kids and watching them squirm.
              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Fricking DP.
                Last edited by Ben Kenobi; July 27, 2009, 14:03.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Edit: Cross post.

As have I.

Lefty's barbeques are a feast for the Gods.

we've discovered that texas is really big
                  Even by Canadian standards.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Lori chose... poorly.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

This is a shock?
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I think he just didn't want his traveling companions to know he spent so much time on this site, which they may have figured out if they feasted at Lefty's (so, how do you know this guy... an internet message board?!)
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Again, not surprised Lori chose poorly.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Fun with insulin shots

A few years ago my son and 3 high school buddies are playing something like Rainbow Six/Splinter Cell on the X-Box 360. This is after a few years of Homeland security alerts, chemcial warfare edcucation, etc. While they in the heat of a nasty fight with some terror scum, I umplug and plug back in the CO dectector in the hallway, causing a very loud piercing alarm, then stagger into the entertainment room twitching and carrying an insulin pen injector, and shout "It's nerve gas, quick, use your emergency atropine injectors". Then I jab it into my thigh and does myself and twitch some more. Two of the buddies are complete horror -WTF is happening, why do not I have an emergency antidote injector. The third is laughin his head off, and then says, "My dad did that same joke last Christmas".
                            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Lefty, you're a cruel, cruel man. I approve
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I think he just didn't want his traveling companions to know he spent so much time on this site, which they may have figured out if they feasted at Lefty's (so, how do you know this guy... an internet message board?!)

This is an important concern.
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X