Cryptography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post
    Loinburger has a terrific sense of humour and it's always engaging to read his take on things.
    There was nothing funny in his posts. what a waste of time.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I'd just whack MilitaryHippie over the head.
      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
        There was nothing funny in his posts. what a waste of time.

ACK!
        I debated posting this in the tech forum instead, but I figured that everybody who reads the tech forum already knows this stuff.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I once heard a story of someone who wouldn't use credit cards or online banking for fear of fraud but insisted on using PayPal instead! PAYPAL!
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

And you haven't told anyone that they could wrap around your ass either. You are slipping loinburger.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Very good explanations for we laymen. Of course, in my trade, we don't pick our own encryption and our passwords are checked for both variation and complexity. However, lots of questions arise at the margin, and this helps.

"Best way to crack encryption is to kidnap the sender." Old, Cold War inside joke.
              No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
              "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

summary?
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                  summary?
                  qft

should I be doing online banking and managing my entire savings and stock/bond portofolio online?

I can care less about credit card numbers. I'm not responsible for those charges anyways. But I always make sure to use credit cards, and not debit cards. I don't want my bank account wiped out.

Comment

Summary: give loinburger all your money and it will be safe in his Vanguard mutual funds.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                      summary?
                      Your password is completely, and I mean completely, compromised.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                      X