No announcement yet.

So who's seen Harry Potter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course I saw it. I saw on Wednesday. I really liked the movie. It helps that Half Blood Prince is my favorite book in the series. The problem with adapting it is that it's a massive book and a lot of stuff happens.

Snape being the HBP is important for a lot of reasons. True, it is fleshed out more in the book, but Snape kinda has an important role at the end of the movie . And book was a bit more ambiguous as to Snape's ultimate loyalties (because you can read the lines with any sort of inflection you want, which an actor in a movie can't really do), so the big argument between the 6th and 7th books was whether Snape was good or evil.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Spoiler:
      Surely I'm not the only one who noticed that Oerdin is so retarded that he thinks all the Harry Potter movies were directed by the same person?
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Archibald? Archibald

It's ****ing Acturus, moron.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

It's ****ing Acturus, moron.

It's actually Arcturus, you ****ing ******.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Good movie, took out a huge amount of detail, but that's the thing you have to do to make a movie shorter than 10 hours with this material. The ending was touching, but should have been fleshed out a little to make a better build up to the next two movies.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Spam
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
              X