Hollywood Touches Up The MoonLanding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sprayber View Post
    Rumor has it that George Lucas wants to put some ewoks and gungans but NASA is hesitant.

They should let him, it could only make it better

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Hilarious.

That is exactly what lucas would do.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You can't help but wonder if they faked it when they can't find the originals.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I sat on my living room floor and watch it happen. I was 25 years old. Nixon gave us the day off, with pay so we could watch it.

Comment

In 1969, everyone watched, and lots of the geeks of that era recorded it. We were there, and we believed. However, if someone chooses to doubt, then there is always one more doubtful item, one more seeming discrepancy. Ben expressed it well with his "facepalm moment" response to Dis's throwaway line.
            No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
            "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
            X