No announcement yet.

I need your feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, but you should make the letters in "International" tighter. It's called Kerning. The larger the letters are, the tighter they need to be to appear as a cohesive word.

Comment

Getting there. Black on black is ok. I'm not sure if black gets you where you need to go.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Here's how it looks with alternatives.
        Attached Files
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Looking at this logo I have no idea what it stands for. It is just text that doesn't mean anything to me. Unreadable at that, with the background images shining through.

Did you ever try to make it pure black and white and see if it looked good? Because there will be times your logo will be used that way.

Furthermore, get rid of the images below the text. I have no idea what they are. Maybe you could come up with an image that somehow symbolizes your product. Or just use text.

Loose the gradients, they just look silly. Use flat characters. The black and red color scheme is great, it doesn't need any fancy stuff added.

And again: how does it look in black & white?

[disclaimer]Sorry if I sounded too harsh in my criticism but I had a head-on collision with my boss about a logo for a client just this week[/disclaimer]
          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
          And notifying the next of kin
          Once again...

Comment

if you post the PSD, maybe some alternatives could be offered.

Comment

Working...
            X