Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your feedback

Hi all,

It's been a while...sort of. Anyway, I know you guys dont give a **** about cars and such but still, I need your help. I am opening up a new rotary shop next Febuary and I am down to creating a logo. I took my friends and families opinions and ideas and it comes down to this.

EDIT: Nevermind the vote people, but tell me what you think of the ones I posted below. Would you change something? Thank you!

Vote for the one you like best.

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

Spec.
    60.87%
    4.35%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    4.35%
    13.04%
    8.70%
    0.00%
    The forever static banana option...
    8.70%
    Last edited by Spec; July 13, 2009, 08:54.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

1 is best, but unfortunately the worst art is the "Internationale" font.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      Agreed.

Comment

+2
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I like the slimmer RX on 2, but the jaggedness looks kind of bad. I vote for it, assuming it gets fixed.

Why don't any of these have any titties. Is Asher your target demographic?
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

+3
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Can I choose none of the above?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

EDIT: A bit lower

Spec.
                Last edited by Spec; July 13, 2009, 08:53.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Why do you need to keep the font?
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Because he's selling rice rockets and it look like Asian characters I bet
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

1, and make "performance" easier to see

i think it's a pretty succesful logo for your target audience
                      Last edited by RGBVideo; July 9, 2009, 18:14.

Comment

I like the colour scheme and the background looks fine.

The lettering should be clearer. Black on Red is fine, just the fonts make it very difficult to see the word 'Performance'.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

There, this is fixed.

Remove the white pixels left and it will really pop out.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

What kind of pharmacy is this?
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X