United States Annexes Alberta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that a joke?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Alberta

Carpetbaggers from Toronto
      Go Flames, then...

Not only do you not cheer for the right-wing Alberta teams, you cheer for a hippy tree-hugging NHL team.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Are you being sarcastic?
        Monkey!!!

Comment

I would've thought my meaning was clear. Obviously, I expected too much.
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Not only do you not cheer for the right-wing Alberta teams, you cheer for a hippy tree-hugging NHL team.
            I live in BC. If there were a non-hippy tree chopping team without a fetish for blonde swedes in this province, I'd totally cheer for them.

Alas, my choices are the Oilers who have lube on their logo, or the Flamers.

Sadly the Orca is the most manly logo of the three.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              I live in BC. If there were a non-hippy tree chopping team without a fetish for blonde swedes in this province, I'd totally cheer for them.

Alas, my choices are the Oilers who have lube on their logo, or the Flamers.

Sadly the Orca is the most manly logo of the three.
              Fact: Orcas are statistically more likely to engage in homosexual activities than any other sea creature, after Dolphins.

Comment

Still more manly then lube or the flamers.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Fire is not gay. Fire is hot. Do you think gay is hot?

Comment

Flamers are totally gay.

Comment

Fact: Orcas are statistically more likely to engage in homosexual activities than any other sea creature, after Dolphins.

KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I'm afraid to even ask how you discovered that website.
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

It's not that bad, actually.

Don't Miss 15 Things No Person Should Go One Second Longer Without Knowing Authors JhallComics, Andrea Meno Published 04/21/2022 12 Trivia Tidbits for Monday, July 1, 2024 Authors Jesse Published 07/01/2
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X