No announcement yet.

Niger president to ignore term limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say the thread starter but apparently he doesn't care.

nm
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
      I would say the thread starter but apparently he doesn't care.

nm
      the person making the stament?

Comment

I want an apology from Kitschum and others

dp
        Last edited by Docfeelgood; June 29, 2009, 14:02.

Comment

I'm sorry you aren't man enough to handle someone calling you out.

Comment

restitution is prostitution

(not sure if I believe it, but I am more likely to because it rhymes)
            Monkey!!!

Comment

You don't need to create a new thread so you can whine about what people said in another one of your threads. This is getting merged back into your first thread. If you really want an apology, handle it personally through the PM system.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                You don't need to create a new thread so you can whine about what people said in another one of your threads. This is getting merged back into your first thread. If you really want an apology, handle it personally through the PM system.
                fvck it! forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  Sorry? I thought that was an established precedent?
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Consistency matters imho. Still on the 1st page.

Comment

There's a more important established precedent which states that threads specifically directed at other users are not allowed. Since I'm not big on discussion on Poly becoming personally motivated, I'd much rather see people settle their differences privately than all across the forum.

As far as Asher's thread is concerned, you're absolutely right. Had I been around when that thread was created, I'd have closed it, too. But I haven't been online much recently due to moving to another city irl. When I saw that no one had posted in Asher's thread in 2 days, I decided to simply let it die. If there's a resurgence, I'll probably close it.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Merci Lori.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                        X