Tech question for Oerdin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech question for Oerdin

Oerdin, there are supposed to be a geothermical project in CA called Alpharock, but I can't find any trace of it - does it ring a bell for you ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

It's the Area 51 of rock hounddom.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww, don't you have a cow or two that need humping ?
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

No.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I think that you are wrong- all that moohing you hear are calls for your service - please do your duty.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
            Sloww, don't you have a cow or two that need humping ?
            Wait, you're speaking literally?

Because if you're only speaking metaphorically that might be easier to fulfill.
            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Give him a break, the cow broke up with him
              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Well, it might be safer for Sloww if he only humps cows metaforically - on the other side, people needs excercise after heart attacks, and making love no matter how is exercise

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I don't think Slowwy needs to hump cows to get that exercise.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I guess I misunderstood. I thought BC wanted me to hook him up. The answer is still No.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      I guess I misunderstood. I thought BC wanted me to hook him up. The answer is still No.
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Mystery solved, it's not alpharock but altarock http://www.altarockenergy.com/

Sloww, are you sure it was your heart that misticked ? It sounds more like it was the brain.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Oerdin couldn't help. I offered an explanation. No "mistick" of any kind.
                          I bumped the thread. Oerdin is still wandering around somewhere, jerking and spitting.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            Oerdin couldn't help. I offered an explanation. No "mistick" of any kind.
                            I bumped the thread. Oerdin is still wandering around somewhere, jerking and spitting.
                            LOFL!

Comment

Working...
                            X