Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does This Make You Gay?

Are you gay if you have sex with a man and don't like it? Paging Katy Perry

Depends. Asher could have sex with a man and not like it because he was doing all the work, and I don't think that would make him gay.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

So one can vacillate between being gay and straight depending on how much you like each sex encounter?

Comment

08 election is over. Maybe if you took some time and stopped sucking off other men for at least 5 minutes, you would realize that and change your avatar.

Comment

God, I hate it when Ries makes a comment that I agree with.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Lincoln is dead. Change your avatar.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

He's dead!?

Comment

You are either gay, or you're not. No single action "makes you gay."
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

So having sex with 10 thousand woman doesn't make you straight?

Paging Wilt Chamberlain.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I was mainly wondering if psychiatrists and mental health professionals had standard criteria for being gay. They've got criteria for depression, bipolar personality disorder and AIDS. I'm not sure who I could page who could give me a serious answer but I kind of don't want to ask this question tomorrow at my dental checkup because my hot man ass dentist will do all that is humanly possible to insert his drill into my cavity and I just want a quick in and out job.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      So having sex with 10 thousand woman doesn't make you straight?
                      Quite precisely the other way 'round.
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

What the **** would BK know about having sex with a single woman, period?

Comment

Obviously, he's done some reading.

Comment

Quite precisely the other way 'round.
                            So how many times is the threshold? 10? 20?
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Obviously, he's done some reading.
                              I was just about to make that wisecrack.

Comment

Working...
                              X