€

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• €

I just realized that my laptop has a dedicated € key.

€
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

You should be banned for eternity.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well, my laptop does have a $ and £ key as well...
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Those dirty rosbifs imposing their currency culture on you Spiffor
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

SPIFFOR!!!
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Mine has a pound key and a Yen key but no Euro key.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
              I just realized that my laptop has a dedicated € key.

€
              Does it turn you on?
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                SPIFFOR!!!
                Corrected for your pleasure.

€ should be the British currency too - why were we so pigheaded at the time?

Comment

Where do the €, $, £ and yen keys go?
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Bankruptcy.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
                      Those dirty rosbifs imposing their currency culture on you Spiffor
                      Oh no, that's all right. I guess it's an homage to what used to be the world currency for some decades.

And it's on the same key as $ and ø, so it's not like it tes up precious keyboard space
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
                        Corrected for your pleasure.

€ should be the British currency too - why were we so pigheaded at the time?
                        Why the past tense? Are the British more willing to join the € now?

Comment

Testing

€€€€
                          Blah

Comment

Works
                            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor View Post
                              Why the past tense? Are the British more willing to join the € now?
                              no.

i should think that europeans would be more concerned about existing members leaving the single currency than bringing anyone else in.
                              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                              X