Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NH man arrested for the 153rd time to plead guilty

WTF? If this isn't habitual, what is?

PORTSMOUTH, N.H. (AP) -- A man has been arrested for the 153rd time, this time after he was accused of punching someone in the face over the weekend. Paul Baldwin, 49, told a judge Monday he plans to plead guilty to the assault, along with trespassing and alcohol charges. He said he's had a long battle with alcohol and was trying to correct the problem during his most recent one-year jail term, which ended last week.

The Foster's Daily Democrat newspaper said Baldwin's record dates to 1984 and includes 152 other arrests, eight trespass orders, 75 citations, four Social Security aliases and 17 name aliases.

Prosecutor Rena DiLando said she didn't have time to read Baldwin's full criminal record because it's so long.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Yeah, he'll be sorry that NH just passed 155 strikes and you're out!!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I know crime is bad and all that. But as some point you have to just be impressed. It's like those ladies who screw thousands of men at once. If do enough bad things, you become a legend.

I salute you sir for an impressive number of arrests.

Comment

I assume he's white, or they'd have made him do a rap album by now.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I doubt it. The article doesn't mention race.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

It's New Hampshire. What do you think?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Got me there.

My Aunt and Uncle live there.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Are they black? For some reason, I picture the area lily-white.

Comment

It is.

Whiter then Canada even which is saying something.

Comment

One can only assume that most of those arrests were for violations, not crimes (a violation being different from a crime).

Kudos to NH for having been responsible with the taxpayers money and not committed itself to having to house and feed and take care of thus guy's medical expenses on the dime of the NH taxpayer.
                    If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

You are so ****ing strange sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                      X