No announcement yet.

Help Lori Not Go Homeless.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WELL WELL WELL. I am SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR PREDICAMENT. If it's any consolation I nearly starved to death earlier this month when my maid, who I still have not fired because I'm planning how to ruin her life when she least expects it, took my wallet when I was out banging an office assistant. I would offer you a place to stay but your situation is not nearly as dire. Live in Alexandria, where everything is cheap and the women are stupid and hot, and commute into D.C. via metro. Rent is as low as $600 a month, probably lower for Jews. Godspeed, I'm totally getting laid tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
      Godspeed, I'm totally getting laid tonight.
      This may be the only thing you and I have in common, Wiggy.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I call bull****. You can't get laid if you're poor. Especially not if you're Jewish.

Comment

I have a shiny black car so she doesn't know I'm poor.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Living with parents sucks. Don't do it. Especially if you have a girlfriend, ick.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

You're not homeless if you have a car to sleep in. I hate bull**** statistics that inflate the number of hobos by not counting cars as homes

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                Living with your partner in a nice condo rules
                Well, yeah! Once I have a significant other in my life, THEN I will be living with someone.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                  Well, yeah! Once I have a significant other in my life, THEN I will be living with someone.
                  Your mother isn't significant? What kind of monster are you?

Comment

Lorizael, you could mow Wiglaf's lawn and by that I mean have sex with him for money. Better yet, you could offer to edit his memoirs and censor all mention of the massive gay orgies at Republican conventions.

Comment

I did offer to edit his memoirs!

Comment

You could commit murder and go live in the big house.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                          Lorizael, you could mow Wiglaf's lawn and by that I mean have sex with him for money.
                          Just don't try having sex with him for food.

Comment

Working...
                          X