Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the Canadian Navy as out of shape as I am?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still for that money ($68M) you can buy SIX Mi-26.

I would want 1 Osprey vs six flying deathtraps.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
      By the way, what this thread was about anyway?
      It was about how the Canadian Navy is better than the American Navy, which in turn is better than Russia's infamously pathetic Navy that spends more time blowing up torpedoes still inside its subs than doing anything useful.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
        Most things are much cheaper in third world countries. It's why we outsource to ****holes like that.
        A third world countries like Quebec?

The V-22 is built for speed. Russia doesn't have a comparative plane. Sorry.
        You don't have to be sorry.
        We don't have a special unit of low-flying sh!t throwing combat woodpeckers or tank destroyer platoon of fire-farting squirrels either.
        'cause we don't ****ing need that kind of JOKES as that V-22 clown is.

Comment

A third world countries like Quebec?
          Quebec is a 1st world country with 1st class douchebags. They are better than Russia.

You don't have to be sorry.
          We don't have a special unit of low-flying sh!t throwing combat woodpeckers or tank destroyer platoon of fire-farting squirrels either.

Comment

Still for that money ($68M) you can buy SIX Mi-26.

I would want 1 Osprey vs six flying deathtraps.
            deathtraps
            Why I'm not surprised? Ok. You are a Canuck. You guys don't understand a sh!t in aircraft designs, 'cause you can't design your own aircrafts.

It's a single REAL deathtrap (that can't even auto-rotate) vs. six reliable and proven aircrafts.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
              God, Russians are so retarded.
              QFT... and they want to show it off so often.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

deathtraps
                Why I'm not surprised? Ok. You are a Canuck. You guys don't understand a sh!t in aircraft designs, 'cause you can't design your own aircrafts.

It's a single REAL deathtrap (that can't even auto-rotate) vs. six reliable and proven aircrafts.
                The Avro Arrow is still better than any Russian plane, ever. This is a fact.

Comment

It was about how the Canadian Navy is better than the American Navy, which in turn is better than Russia's infamously pathetic Navy that spends more time blowing up torpedoes still inside its subs than doing anything useful.
                  To blow torpedoes inside your subs, you should have some subs first. You don't have and never had any nuclear subs. And I mean ANY (not to mention as advanced as Kursk or the subs we have NOW). Your diesel-electric subs (how much do ya have? three? four of them?) are dry-docked since when? 2001?
                  Your fleet is a real joke - a dozen of crappy frigates as a backbone of it. That's all you can you be proud about: a dozen of frigates. Great navy, my ass. OMG - I'm so scared, the frigate is the largest ship of the Canadian Navy. Canucks are coming!!!

Comment

To blow torpedoes inside your subs, you should have some subs first.
                    Canada does have subs.

We also have ships larger than frigates.

Comment

The Avro Arrow is still better than any Russian plane, ever. This is a fact.
                      OMG!

That the first and the only FAILED Canadian attempt to make a modern jet fighter is sure EVERYTHING you can be proud about.

But face it, dude - YOU HAVE FAILED. And this fact.

Comment

Summary, Avro Arrow vs Mi-26:

2,104 km/h vs. 295 km/h
                        10 missiles vs. 0 missiles.
                        5 mil USD vs. 10 mil USD

TOTAL: a really technologically advanced aircraft vs. a flying clown

Comment

Canada does have subs.
                          Four dry-docked (since 2000) diesel-electric hunter-killers.

Not a single nuclear submarine of any generation. And you have never had one. You are EONS behind us, dude.

We also have ships larger than frigates.
                          Nope. You don't have.

Last edited by Serb; May 22, 2009, 15:36.

Comment

Not a single nuclear submarine of any generation. And you never had one. Yopu are EONS behind us, dude.
                            Canada is one of the world leaders in nuclear technology. We don't use nuclear power in any militaristic capacity as a policy, not because we are not capable of it.

Yes, we do.

Comment

Summary, Avro Arrow vs Mi-26:

2,104 km/h vs. 295 km/h
                              10 missiles vs. 0 missiles.
                              5 mil USD vs. 10 mil USD

TOTAL: a really technologically advanced aircraft vs. a flying clown
                              LMAO

Only a Canuck can compare an interceptor with a cargo helicopter!

LMAO

Wonna discuss superiority of Canadian apples over the Russian oranges?

Comment

LMAO

Only a Canuck can compare an interceptor with a cargo helicopter!
                                I see the point flew by your head at the speed of an Avro Arrow flying past a Mi-26...

Wonna discuss superiority of Canadian apples over the Russian oranges?
                                That was the point. Think about it. Put down the Vodka and think.

Comment

Working...
                                X