Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patronizing only businesses owned by people of a certain race.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If race is the primary motivating factor then it would be racist no matter which race was involved, no? Now, as I said in the OP some limited forums of racism may be justified to correct past wrongs and individuals are completely free to spend their money how and where they wish, even for racist reasons, but that doesn't change the fact that racism is involved.
    I'm not hispanic though. I don't see how I can be racist in patronising businesses of a race other then my own.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
      They wouldn't be the only ones.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Betting five bucks that, ignoring publicly traded companies, nobody in this thread has bought anything from a black-owned enterprise in a month
        I could have bought my morning bagel from a Martian for all I know, I don't give a damn who owns the buisness as long as I get my bagel.
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• There are no black owned businesses around where I live (as far as I) so I have decided to buy exclusively from Kurd owned stores, to support the PKK in its struggle for a free Kurdistan

Comment

Working...
          X