No announcement yet.

So, something close to Wiglaf's lawn-mowing scenario actually happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Solomwi, which of these ideas are you going go with?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      Have you given any thoughts to planting land mines in your yard?
      Just put up a sign saying: "Warning! Land mines!" and you won't be charged.
      It's responses like this and Riesstiu's that remind me why I come to 'Poly for advice. The swastika is nice, too. The only problem is that I'd hate to saddle some new neighbor with it if he does sell.
      Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
        So Solomwi, which of these ideas are you going go with?
        Right now I'm thinking all of them. For the swastika, I thought I'd use gasoline and set it on fire, just to give it that extra touch. Then the sniper rifle. Then the land mines, to prevent future recurrences.

Comment

Given that you're in the South I'd think that a burning cross would work even better.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Solomwi View Post
            Right now I'm thinking all of them. For the swastika, I thought I'd use gasoline and set it on fire, just to give it that extra touch. Then the sniper rifle. Then the land mines, to prevent future recurrences.
            Make sure you name each phase Operation ______________.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
              Given that you're in the South I'd think that a burning cross would work even better.
              He's gay, not black. Otherwise I'd agree.

Comment

Develop a love for lawn ornaments.

And nude sun bathing in the front.
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Your neighbor's gay? why did you leave such vital information out?

Simply leave a few dildos out around his yard before the open house.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Here's the truth: Because you work so far from home, your wife is actually having an affair with this neighbor guy. Worried that you would become suspicious, she decided to concoct this troublesome scenario to make you believe she hates the man so that you would never think to suspect her of sleeping with him, and to give her an excuse to be at his house.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Solomwi View Post
                      He's gay, not black. Otherwise I'd agree.
                      Then make this into a wooden sculpture and burn it on his lawn:
                      Attached Files

Comment

Actually no.

Start masturbating furiously into condoms today and tomorrow, and save them until Saturday morning, then spread them around his front lawn.

The new housebuyers'll love the AIDS house.
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Advertise an orgy at the house on Craigslist. Make the starting time during the open house.
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
                            Actually no.

Start masturbating furiously into condoms today and tomorrow, and save them until Saturday morning, then spread them around his front lawn.

The new housebuyers'll love the AIDS house.
                            I think substituting a little white colored liquid soap would save considerable effort. I doubt anyone will check close enough to notice the difference.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Go to the pound, get a few dogs, kill them, then stick condoms up their butts and leave them on the front lawn and roof?

I'd suggest do this with pandas but I don;t think you can get them in pounds, and zoos aren't known for lending animals to people.
                              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                                Your neighbor's gay? why did you leave such vital information out?

Simply leave a few dildos out around his yard before the open house.
                                I wanted some general purpose solutions in case the new neighbor is both straight and an *******. I suspected if I included the gay tidbit, that might dominate the advice.

Comment

Working...
                                X