Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely a lol-worthy sequence.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Amazing!
      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH View Post
        You're complaining because your neighbor is doing your yardwork! Take a second and ask whats wrong with this picture.
        Yeah, I'm strange that way. By the way, this all happened just north of you, in Vestavia Hills (Cahaba Heights, to be more specific).
        Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Kill his dog/cat and put its head on a spike where your yard borders his

Comment

Killing an innocent pet? You are a sick man.

Comment

No one is innocent

Comment

The way I settled the problem was pretty illegal. Take his pick up truck and drive it into a wall (jump out when it gets to 20 mph at the apex of a hill).

Comment

Apex! Big word for a politician.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I thought this would be about Wiglaf accidentally tripping and butt ****ing his dog.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I say you take off, and nuke his entire yard from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                        I thought this would be about Wiglaf accidentally tripping and butt ****ing his dog.
                        Accidentally? From my understanding, that's a usual Friday night at the Wiggy house.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                          Accidentally? From my understanding, that's a usual Friday night at the Wiggy house.

Now, now. Play nice. Wiggy only butt-****s Republicans and .sheep. Pandas.
                          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                            I say you take off, and nuke his entire yard from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.
                            The first time I heard that line I thought it was

"Take off, and nuke the base for morbid."

And then it was repeated again.

"Nuke the base for morbid."

For a few weeks after that I used the phrase "for morbid" to mean something like "as a write-off" or "as a lost cause" before my friends put me right about the quote.
                            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

"For morbid" doesn't even make grammatical sense to me. I mean, morbid is an adjective not a noun.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                                "For morbid" doesn't even make grammatical sense to me. I mean, morbid is an adjective not a noun.
                                I'm in complete agreement with you.
                                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                                X