• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blake
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I'll take a look for some case law KH. See what I find.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Wezil...it is a crime by the very letter of the law. Whether you consider it an inconsequential infraction like running a red light on a deserted road with no one else in sight is another matter.

It is illegal to utter death threats.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Maybe we should do Wezil for aiding and abetting, or attempting to pervert (panda-****ers know all about perversion, after all) the course of justice...
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Online gamer jailed for killing man over girlfriend obsession

A computer games enthusiast who travelled from his home... to kill...
            The judge... said: "The fact that your motive for murder was so bizarre doesn't make your killing... any the less serious."
            He was humiliated and rejected and he wouldn't deal with the fact...
            He planned it like a strategist in one of his war games. He tried to cover his tracks and has lied continuously...
            The one thing he didn't expect was that... would fight so bravely...
            People need to be careful about the information they give to other people
            Asher, you are in danger...
            Last edited by MOBIUS; May 11, 2009, 19:40.
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I could kick Dale's ass. Fact.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
              X