Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death Threat Traced!

POLICE TRACE OVECHKIN DEATH THREAT TO TEENAGE BOY

PITTSBURGH - Police say they've traced an Internet death threat made against Washington Capitals star Alex Ovechkin to a 17-year-old boy.

Pittsburgh police say the boy lives in Chambersburg, which is east-southeast of Pittsburgh. State police have talked to the boy, but no charges were immediately filed.

The boy's name wasn't released because he's a juvenile.

The posting on a hockey message board read: "I'm killing Ovechkin. I'll go to jail. I don't care anymore."

The Capitals and Penguins play Game 4 in Pittsburgh on Friday night. The series continues in Washington with Game 5 on Saturday night.
    WOW. I can't believe some guy took this all so seriously! 17, that explains it.

On an internet message board too! BALLSY.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

How stupid is this kid? Surely everyone knows that making death threats on an internet message board is a serious, serious matter.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

We don't know all of the facts. It is reasonable to assume Alexander Ovechkin may have said something EXTREMELY hurtful to this person. Maybe he said this kid may or may not be sending pictures of Koala sex?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Even if it's older...

New York man pleads guilty to Internet death threat
        A former Veterans Administration law enforcement officer from New York state will serve six months of home confinement for threatening to kill a Rapid City woman through e-mail.
        Edward S. Grenawalt, 47, of Yonkers, N.Y., pleaded guilty Monday in U.S. District Court in Rapid City to one count of making a threatening communication and was sentenced to two years probation.

Besides the home detention, U.S. District Judge Karen Schreier also restricted his use of the Internet.
        Serious stuff...
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's bull****. It's the ones that you don't know to watch that are a danger, of any kind.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            It's bull****. It's the ones that you don't know to watch that are a danger, of any kind.
            Like site administrators.

Comment

I've had worse than Dale on my eyeball.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                I've had worse than Dale on my eyeball.
                Maybe you should wear goggles.
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I do, now. You should see the looks I get at the grocery store, for instance.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                    Like site administrators.
                    You only really have to worry when he posts a pic of the South Pacific, then the North, then Vancouver, then Welcome to Alberta, then Welcome to Saskatchewan, and so on.

Then, I'd be worried.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                      You only really have to worry when he posts a pic of the South Pacific, then the North, then Vancouver, then Welcome to Alberta, then Welcome to Saskatchewan, and so on.

Then, I'd be worried.
                      I wouldn't. He'd never make it out of Saskatchewan alive. And if he does, then he has to deal with Manitoba!

He wouldn't survive the boredom.

Comment

... or the experience when he thought a polar looked like an albino panda.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

We've had dumbarses post things that could be construed as death threats to Bush & Obama. Generally deleted on-sight, cause apparently the FBI has to investigate any and all such threats to the president. Not sure if that includes the president of the OT.
                          a.k.a. ainwood, CFC Forums Co-Administrator
                          Some Ainwood guy is so up his arse that if he ever had haemharroids (sp), he'd have to take the cream orally! What a total dick!

Comment

The President of the OT is even more important and relevant than this "Obama" character you're talking about.

Let's be frank: I can make the promise to never raise taxes, and be the first politician to keep that promise. Not even this 'Obama' character can compete. I also promise to cut spending to zero while providing all services for free.

Comment

Did you intend to have Jofn Miler, Canadian in your sig line?

Comment

Working...
                              X