Confirmed: The French are the laziest people in the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post
    I assure you I have been nothing but completely hostile to Frenchmen of every stripe and nationality since I was born.
    You're Canadian. Of course you hate Frenchmen.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
      Hear hear.
      If they enjoyed life they wouldn't off themselves so much, or constantly be protesting...
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

If they enjoyed life they wouldn't off themselves so much, or constantly be protesting...
        Per'aps zees is ze way zey enjoy their lives in France, non?

Comment

This thread is still around? Why don't you get some sleep people.
          "

Comment

You clearly don't know how enjoyable a good protest can be
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
            X