Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
    Whatever you say

This is the second World Championship in a row you have lost, Asher. And this is FACT.
    I'm sure Russia won this year's International Cupcake Bakeoff as well. That doesn't make it meaningful to anyone but Russia...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• BTW, I'm still waiting to hear who the defenseman was that a Radulov worked so bad.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Chris Phillips

Superb goal:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• The legendary chris phillips????

[action=Asher]dies!![/action]

That, right there, is why this tournament is worthless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Winston View Post
            If you'd stop calling so much negative attention to yourself, maybe people would leave you alone, ever thought of that?
            This is the perfect example of what I'm talking about. I bet the man doesn't even know what a hockey stick looks like.

Comment

• Did I say legendary?

WHAT THE ****, MAN?

I've asked you who he was. You've said you don't know. Then I've found this video and answered this question.
              What a about the goal? Any comments?

Comment

• The goal wasn't that great, to be honest. It was more of a tremendous ****up by the LEGENDARY CHRIS PHILLIPS than anything else. I've seen better defense from 14 year olds at the Mac's Midget Tournaments.

He just skated backwards then fell down.

That's why Chris Phillip's team was one of the worst defensive teams in the league this year, by the way.

As for who he is, he's a no-name defenseman on the Ottawa Senators...one of the worst teams in the league. I'd guess he would be drafted by maybe 1% of teams, max, in the Fantasy leagues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                  Kevin Lowe played on a legendary team. He is not a legendary player.

Joe Nieuwendyk played for my hometown team for about a decade and won a Cup with them, so I think I'm more qualified than you to make the call if he is legendary or not. He is not.

Neither Lowe nor Nieuwndyk are part of the Hockey Hall of Fame, which is at the very least a prerequisite for being called "legendary".

Ok, let it be two legendary players and two very good players, if you like. Not a big difference, if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
                    Ok, let it be two legendary players and two very good players, if you like. Not a big difference, if you ask me.
                    It's a huge difference. And the point is even worthless once one understands that these people are employed by Hockey Canada, meaning it is their job to attend the tournaments. Including, but not limited to, this one. They also appear at even more frivolous tournaments to inspire 14 year old boys in other tournaments.

Comment

The goal wasn't that great, to be honest. It was more of a tremendous ****up by the LEGENDARY CHRIS PHILLIPS than anything else. I've seen better defense from 14 year olds at the Mac's Midget Tournaments.

He just skated backwards then fell down.

That's why Chris Phillip's team was one of the worst defensive teams in the league this year, by the way.

As for who he is, he's a no-name defenseman on the Ottawa Senators...one of the worst teams in the league. I'd guess he would be drafted by maybe 1% of teams, max, in the Fantasy leagues.

Listen, I repeat once again: I have NEVER called him neither LEGENDARY or even GOOD.
                      But the goal is excelent. And you are correct here - Radulov (that below average looser, according to ya) just f*cked-up your defenceman and goalie. That is what I'm saying to you since the first page of this thread -

WE PWN YOU IN HOCKEY.

Comment

• If Russia wins at the 2010 Olympics, I will concede that point.

For now, Canada won the last major tournament (World Juniors -- 5th in a row!).

Comment

If Russia wins at the 2010 Olympics, I will concede that point.

For now, Canada won the last major tournament (World Juniors -- 5th in a row!).

Oh, no, not again

We've already defeated you at the LAST Olympics.

Torino-2006:

Comment

• That was years ago and with a handicapped team.

2010, we'll see then. It's less than a year away.

I'd be surprised if 25% of the 2006 team came back in 2010.

Canada's still won the last major tournament, so we're still king of the world.

Russia has a chance to defeat Canada in December at the World Juniors again, but will probably fail as they have for half a decade now (spectacularly). Then again in the Olympics a few months later.

That you've won this scrimmage is good for Russia's morale, but pointless. I'm sure Russia will be proud to know they beat the LEGENDARY CHRIS PHILLIPS.

Comment

That was years ago and with a handicapped team.

That was the LAST Olympics GOD DAMN IT.

And just to torture you a little bit more, here is another great summary of the last Russia-Canada Olympic encounter.

ENJOY

Comment

• Why would I watch obviously doctored Soviet propaganda?

Two words: SUMMIT SERIES.

Comment

Working...
                                X