Avenger -- Why UAVs are great and F-22s suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a ****ing Bloodbath!!!

Asher slowly spit roasts Pattycakes over an extended period of time as Drake, LS, Kuci and Serb rush to his 'rescue' and in turn are ritually humiliated one by one...

If the new Avenger UAV has similar results in the theatre of war - the US will be unstoppable! ****ing priceless!

To me, DanS sums it up quite nicely:

Originally posted by DanS View Post
    To summarize the good points in this thread... The Avenger is not built for air superiority, but it demonstrates that UAV design cycles are incredibly short. You could have a half-dozen UAV design cycles for every manned fighter design cycle. Also, it shows that UAVs are comparatively very inexpensive. The result of all of this is that our adversaries could quickly obsolete our F-22 force. In anticipation of this, we should stay several steps ahead by winding down F-22 as quickly as possible and building our own air superiority UAV force.

Among the objections to this are the fact that these UAVs can be jammed. However, there's nothing to say that they couldn't have limited autonomy or could communicate through other methods.

On the clear plus side for UAVs, they do not need to accommodate human physiology.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is essentially Asher's argument all along - from what I could ascertain above the noise and interference of all the whining and gnashing of teeth of those being put to his sword...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I'm confused now. Serb disagrees with Asher, but Mobius agrees with him. Doesn't that mean that Asher is both obviously right and obviously wrong?
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

It means I'm so right that it's obvious to both of them, and the universe has altered.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It's a hard choice, but I think I'd rather have Serb on my side. At least he has his Russianness to explain his retardation.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

The next 40 or so posts focused on Patty arguing the point if UAVs could carry AAM. Which, as you said, is stupid -- virtually any aircraft can.

Are you ever going to tell us why a UAV being jet powered means it must be an Air to Air platform? No?

In any case, it appears you have obvious reading comprehension issues, which probably has to do with you stating your refusal to read the posts of your betters and then ironically accusing other posters of not continuing arguements. Precious

Now if you want to roll around in your own ignorance for a few more days please, by all means, continue top this monument to your stubborn and willfull ignorance.
            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
              It's a hard choice, but I think I'd rather have Serb on my side. At least he has his Russianness to explain his retardation.
              His Russianness explains his knee-jerk reaction to copy the American military (in this case, Patty).
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I'd like to hear a little bit more about why UAVs suck and F-22s are great.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos View Post

Are you ever going to tell us why a UAV being jet powered means it must be an Air to Air platform? No?
                  My comment, which apparently is over your head, was in the context of payload. A jet-powered UAV can carry a sufficient payload.

In any case, it appears you have obvious reading comprehension issues
                  Get real. The posts are VERY simply written, such that even a Navy seaman could read them.

I made a facetious comment to your ridiculous question about the "capabilities" of the UAV, complete with over-the-top emphasis, and you managed to both take it completely seriously and you managed to be wrong in trying to rebut it!

It was classic. There's a reason why you're no longer attacking the content here -- the AAM capability of UAVs -- because you know you're now wrong. Your new strategy is one of smoke and mirrors, which only works again similarly mentally handicapped people (as evidenced by this thread).

Comment

I think even Pattycakes now realises he's been 'shot down in flames' and that Asher has achieved 'Thread Superiority' in this particular argument...

Comment

• Quite fitting that the only human casualties belonged to the anti UAV camp...

Comment

• My comment, which apparently is over your head, was in the context of payload. A jet-powered UAV can carry a sufficient payload.
                        Wow, now you are really going off into nowhere

Get real. The posts are VERY simply written, such that even a Navy seaman could read them.
                        That post was very simply written, which is why it said "this." I want you to read it again, then read the posts prior, and then see if you can comprehend why your reactions to it, amongst other things in this thread, speaks to you being a complete ******.

I made a facetious comment to your ridiculous question about the "capabilities" of the UAV
                        Yes, you did make a very stupid comment in regards to my so far uncontested comment about the Avenger in particular.

and you managed to both take it completely seriously and you managed to be wrong in trying to rebut it!
                        I never take you seriously Asher, even if I use your mindless ranting as a spring board to make general serious comment. That being said, the Avenger still is not mounting air to air weapons, and I am still correct

It was classic. There's a reason why you're no longer attacking the content here
                        Yes, it is because when you realized the very basic logic trap you fell into your predictable and childish response was to put your fingers in your ears and spam spam spam. Shall I quote you?

Ignored the rest of your post, as it is likely to be as worthless as how this started.
                        Unfortunately for you, all relevant third parties saw this and your previous flailing to pretend you had something intelligent to say and came to the same conclusion as me.

Now, again, it is time for you to abandon this lost cause of yours. While it is entertaining to watch you go through the tortured contortions of trying to save face, it is proving an utter failure on your part. Its better for you to just cut your loses at this point.
                        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• Dig it, dig it
                          Dig it 'till the sun goes down
                          Dig it, dig it

o/~

the Avenger still is not mounting air to air weapons, and I am still correct

Are you unaware that when talking about CAPABILITIES one is not talking about HISTORICAL USAGE?

Dig that hole, *****. Dig it! Dig it! Dig it til the sun goes down.

Fact is, I was right and I was right again to ignore most of your posts because the whole premise of your argument was wrong. Fact is, UAVs have the capability to equip AAM. When you base your arguments on a faulty premise, as you have here, they are worthless. I ably noticed this and optimized the discussion by ignoring your hot air following the faulty premise.

Comment

• Someone doesn't know to quit when they're down, and by that I mean you Pattycakes...

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                              Someone doesn't know to quit when they're down, and by that I mean you Pattycakes...
                              He does get bonus points for continually trying to desperately spin this and deflect. Unfortunately, he's not very good at it.

Comment

• MOBIUS: You're going to have to start contributing to the discussion pretty soon.
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X