No announcement yet.

Implantable contact lenses offer alternative to laser surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evidently Mr Fun was speaking truthfully. He said it and then POOF!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
      Tell us about it?
      For me, it has softened my image. I don't think it's intellectual v. non-intellectual. More smiles come my way (assuming that I wasn't missing them all along because I was blind).
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

For me, it has softened my image. I don't think it's intellectual v. non-intellectual. More smiles come my way (assuming that I wasn't missing them all along because I was blind).
        I've always had glasses, everyone thinks I look weird without them. I wouldn't give them up for anything. I love my glasses, they work so much better then my hearing aids, just put em on in the morning and I can see.

If they had a little chip that they could put in to fix my hearing that would be awesome. Would be great to finally hear the way things are supposed to be.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Clearly God never meant for you to survive and reproduce. You do you continue to mock God's will?
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

He's not reproducing, which makes him a bad Catholic, but a good priest.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I'm not married!

Having kiddos would make me a bad Catholic.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

He's stupid too.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I was just in to see an eye surgeon, I'm suspect glaucoma with ocular hypertension. I dont think I have glaucoma though, one eye is fine and the other has damage but I have no indication of any progressive eye disease. My eyes are basically the same as 40 years ago, but maybe I'm just being too optimistic. Anyway, he had a diagram for this kind of eye surgery, he can put a lens in front of the retina or the back. Its just a small lens with two flexible wire hooks hanging off it to keep it in place. I'd think putting a lens in the back of the retina would be more complicated.

Comment

Prescription marijuana!
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                    X