No announcement yet.

Faux Buffoons trash Canadian soldiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the ****heads have grown up a little bit. Or been run off. Or been institutionalized, etc.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Originally posted by DanS View Post
      Some want to make Afghanistan a better place. Some want to create a government that can rule the entirety of the country.
      I suppose a combination of those two would be why I supported and continue to support our efforts there.

Recent developments put a strain on that support, but have not eliminated it.

If the US continues to get serious about Afghanistan, I would not be adverse to keeping a reduced involvement there beyond our current commitment.

There. That should give Wezil enough to shoot at.

Incidentally, did I relay how the Canadian Yatch Club routinely bests the USN in exercises? Sink the carriers, chase the subs, beat the hell out of the Marines, etc, etc.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
      X