Hot Air Causes Headaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Air Causes Headaches

(CNN) -- Headaches, big and small, are among the most common health complaints. Almost 90 percent of women and about 70 percent of men get tension headaches, the Mayo Clinic says. Yet doctors still don't know much about what causes them.

In a new large-scale study published in the journal Neurology this week, researchers found that higher temperatures and, to a lesser extent, low air pressure, influence severe headaches.

But researchers aren't sure how temperature influences headaches, and others say that a slew of other factors could be involved in the connection.
    Continue to read LINK

All I can say is that whenever someone is blowing a lot of hot air at me I certainly get a headache.
    Monkey!!!

Apparently this doesn't affect the overeloquent (or at least, over loquacious) speaker spieling the hot ait. Otherwise, Rush Limbaugh would suffer off the scale headaches, as he is just full of it. Oh wait, you said hot air, not hot sh**.
    No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
    "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Good time to invest in acetylsalicylic acid in the Obama age. Drug companies always do well during recessions.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Blaupanzer View Post
        Apparently this doesn't affect the overeloquent (or at least, over loquacious) speaker spieling the hot ait. Otherwise, Rush Limbaugh would suffer off the scale headaches, as he is just full of it. Oh wait, you said hot air, not hot sh**.
        Didn't he abuse prescription pain meds?
        Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Good Point. So, hot air gives the producer aches too.
          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

this study is nonsense.
            "

Comment

Blasphamey!@
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
              X