Hickies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hickies

So after I got home from a night of hot-blooded, passionate fun I find out that I have large-enough, noticeable hickie on my neck.

I need to get up in six hours for work. Any idea on how I can magically make my hickie disappear by time I wake up later this morning before going to work?

Go ahead and share any hickie stories you have, while you're here.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Wear a scarf?

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

If it's low enough, wear a collared shirt.

You could opt for a turtleneck, but most people will suspect something. I was told a long time ago you could use a comb and comb it so it isn't as noticeable, but that never worked for me.

Makeup might work.

As for stories, many moons ago I engaged in a night of passionate, drunken embrace (only 3rd base tho, we just met) and then spent the next day trying to explain why my girlfriend shouldn't break up with me. In all fairness, she had been seeing someone else for a few weeks by then, and my hair was long enough I don't think she ever saw the hickies.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

hickies are you like 15 or what?
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

There's an age limit on hickies? What section in the book of regulations says this?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
            Wear a scarf?

JM

Comment

Ice works wonders. However, you have to ice it as soon as you can, the earlier you catch it, the easier it is to get it to go away.
              In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Ooh I've never heard of putting ice on it. I'll remember that.

One morning after a long night of intense fun, I went to the store to buy some cover up foundation stuff to cover myy hickeys. It was liquidy. I put it on my neck, but when I looked in the mirror it was even MORE noticeable because it was sparkly! The label didn't say it was sparkly. The dry, non-sparkly makeup works very well. So I just wore a hoodie... with the hood up and said I was very cold. Luckily I was running the scoreboard at a hockey game that day so it didn't seem too odd.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor View Post
                  Yeah, I actually learned that trick in Karate. After a hard work-out of getting punched and kicked, we always had to ice down the sore spots. In a lot of cases, if I iced the bruise just as it was starting to form, it was gone the next day. It was important to me to get rid of the bruises so that people didn't think my boyfriend beat me.

It seemed only logical to try it out on hickies, and it works the same way
                  In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by b etor View Post

One morning after a long night of intense fun, I went to the store to buy some cover up foundation stuff to cover myy hickeys. It was liquidy. I put it on my neck, but when I looked in the mirror it was even MORE noticeable because it was sparkly! The label didn't say it was sparkly. The dry, non-sparkly makeup works very well. So I just wore a hoodie... with the hood up and said I was very cold. Luckily I was running the scoreboard at a hockey game that day so it didn't seem too odd.
                    sparkly hickies

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                      There's an age limit on hickies? What section in the book of regulations says this?
                      Most people stop doing the hickie thing in their early 20's. However in the event of a very passionate coupling you can be excused.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I don't associate hickies with "passionate" or "intense" evenings. Rope burns, on the other hand...

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                          Most people stop doing the hickie thing in their early 20's. However in the event of a very passionate coupling you can be excused.
                          It's not like I asked, "Hey dude, can you give me a hickie?"

Comment

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut View Post
                            I don't associate hickies with "passionate" or "intense" evenings. Rope burns, on the other hand...
                            What exactly is your fetish?

Comment

What exactly is your fetish?

BDSMSECGLBTNGA

Comment

Working...
                              X