I got an idea . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got an idea . . .

For Senate Republicans who are so concerned about the amount of money needed for an effective stimulus bill and about the level of spending, I say they should opt out receiving any money that would go to their own state.

This way, they can achieve their goal in saving more money and preventing more government spending.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Dumb idea.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Sanford has already said the same, as have a few others, including Sarah Palin.

This is news to you, Mr. Fun?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Ben spotted in thread! Abort! Abort!
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
          Dumb idea.
          Yes. This is a terrible idea. [/Samir Notgonnaworkhereanymore]
          Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
            Dumb idea.
            What's even dumber is taking this thread's statement seriously.

Comment

There are no dumb ideas, only dumb posters
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

No need to insult DanS, Imran; completely uncalled for.

Comment

Working...
                X