Apologies for my oft-misunderstood humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies for my oft-misunderstood humor

I want to publicly apologize for my humor, mine because to me, maybe a few others also, I find things humourous.

First and formost, I am not a RASCIST

You morons who say that are wrong, but I did post a picture of a Photoshopped Michelle Obama with an Ape

I was going to follow it up with more normal pictures that i also posted, my picture was in response to some saying not all her pictures were hot or something like that.

ok, i removed and stated i did not do it to be insensitive. This of course was not good enough for some here, so anyhow, i am here apologizing for an apparently insensitive but not intended to be picture.

Now, for the record, i staed many have differing views of humor.

Years ago, I got in trouble, here goes, I am part Canadian by the way, I posted a joke that went something along the lines of two kinds of females in canada, whores and hockey players. The joke was told by an employee to his boss in say state of Michigan. The boss gets pissed and says "My wife is from Canada" to which the embarrassed employyee asks "Which team does she play for, SIR?

Ok, i dont hate canadians, i love most everyone here....i think the world and more of you guys.

Im a different type person, been through a lot in my life and have a slightly warped sense of humor.

I got in trouble for posting a picture of a Racoon fornicating a Beagle, I was referencing dogging out Snoopy369 way before he wasa Mod/Staff. I removed it and the whole gist was he was a beagle name and well, my humor got me in trouble.

many have seen me post picture of big hefty females in the babe thread. ming has asked me to remove them or may or may not have removed them, I dont remember, but it was meant as humor...

Lets see, oh..maybe last year or year before, doped up but knowingly made a post about two guys having sex, something about being gay is a real pain in the AZZ..man, it was a joke..not a slur or cut to gay peolle.

Ya know, I can be a real ******* at times, but am not a rascist.

i see many people here cut down and insult christians, jewish people and other religious groups, not many people get real up in arms even though its insensitive.

ok, just sharing my friends, my humor, and I will work on it is not ill intended, for real, i can take critiscism bt its pretty heavy stating that when historically i been an equal opportunity "WTF" type of poster.

So here I am opened my soul up and take your best shots, tell me what a lowlife i am, if it makes ya feel better

just remember, if being so important to take me to task, matbe look at all the insensitivity around here dolled out like grains of sand on the beach.

So, i freely admit my humor was misunderstood and not fully thought through, [lease accept my apologies as it was only meant to make someone say yeah serious or lol..or smirk or roll eyes..not meant to get called on the carpet by Reverend jackson or Reverend Al Sharpton for oppressing anyone.

thanks for letting me sharee the intent of my posts

Bruce......
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

I've never been offended by you, Grandpa. I will say one thing, though. I am racist. Particularly against those goddamn Asians who come to our country and **** our damn grading curves, taking all of those goddamn grad student spots.
    B♭3

Comment

Whatever, Gramps. I say to all, post what you want, when you want.
      Within site rules, of course.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Q Classic View Post
        I've never been offended by you, Grandpa. I will say one thing, though. I am racist. Particularly against those goddamn Asians who come to our country and **** our damn grading curves, taking all of those goddamn grad student spots.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

It's hard to feel anything but pity for a racist who can't even spell what he claims not to be.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
            Whatever, Gramps. I say to all, post what you want, when you want.
            Within site rules, of course.
            So it doesnt tick you off that I dont find rabbits feet NOT lucky but moreso worthless heresy?

Comment

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut View Post
              It's hard to feel anything but pity for a racist who can't even spell what he claims not to be.
              The wrold needs spelling nazi's too

Comment

Why is it every single time GrandpaT gets in a tiff about something he takes 1/2 a bottle of oxycondin and apologizes for the death of Jimmy Hoffa?!

j/k btw, no one accused you of being a racist, just of being terminally clueless.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                  Why is it every single time GrandpaT gets in a tiff about something he takes 1/2 a bottle of oxycondin and apologizes for the death of Jimmy Hoffa?!

j/k btw, no one accused you of being a racist, just of being terminally clueless.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Meh, no need to apologize Gramps. Some people are just too sensitive...
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Don't bother with those fools, Gramps.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

It's not exactly an apology if you call the people you're apologizing to "morons."

Seriously, though, let it go. It's fine.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid View Post
                          Meh, no need to apologize Gramps. Some people are just too sensitive...
                          Yes, some people are too sensitive, but GT has a habit of occasionally crossing the line. I find it incredible that in today's America, there are still people unaware of the hundreds of years of "humor" of demeaning Black humanity by comparing them to apes, chimpanzees, and monkeys. The fact that I don't think GT is a racist doesn't mean that he shouldn't be confronted when he makes highly inappropriate posts.

I agree with Elok that this isn't a real apology, but I neither did I think an apology was necessary.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

So I now consider this matter finito from my end

Comment

I'll accept the apology for 'Creepy Canadians'.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X