And so the saga continues....to call or not to call that is the question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And so the saga continues....to call or not to call that is the question

So when we last left off in our saga "As Tia's Stomach Turns" .... you will remember that the middle daughter has been seeing, dating, shacking up with whatever you want to call it someone who I like to refer to as pond scum. Ok are the bullet points.

Sarah(daughter) has living with this pond scum (ps)that has 5 kids by 5 different ladies in Chicago and two with her. So he's 39, has 7 kids no job in three years, is a crack head, steels from her sisters, steels from her I could go on.
    So for the purpose of this exercise we will explain the last three years.

*S buys car PS wrecks it gets arrested and it's impounded.
    *Crack pipe found in said car he blames S and says it's her's.
    *She goes to jail.
    *We take on rasing her kid
    *looses the car
    *buys another car PS steals it, cracks the stearing wheel, gets arrested and car is impounded, pay to get it out for her. 3 weeks later he leaves it somewhere he can't remember, it's impounded again.
    *She takes off for Chicago and leaves us again to raise said daughter
    *Comes back 3 months later takes daughter and lives with PS.
    *M (youngest daughter) calls for me to come down because once again PS has held a knife to S throat and beat her up. Police get there she won't press charges.
    *During all of this CPS has gotten involved and told S that she can't have PS around her or the kids. She lies and tells them he's in chicago.
    *PS steals entire paycheck of S sister M which is thier rent money.
    *PS steals M's car while she's sleeping to go on crack benge and her car gets impounded.
    *PS decided he needs Pot so S goes to get it for him with the kids in the car, she runs a red light, gets pulled over and arrested then they search the car and find the pot. A (oldest daughter) comes to the rescue and picks up the kids before CPS got their or they would have been gone. CPS of course gets called by the police and they start a case.
    *1 1/2 week later PS calls me at work and says don't tell the police what my name is, I'm thinking "whaaa" then an Police officer gets on the phone to ask me to come pick up my 2 year old granddaughter who is walking down the middle of one of the busiest streets in our town and was almost hit until a motoirst picked her up and called the cops. CPS contacted again. They do nothing.

Now we are up to date until the latest which was last week. S gets back $6500 on her income tax because we are all paying for her! Gives PS $1200 so he can go have a 4 day binge when he gets back of course he wants more money she won't give it so he pulls out a double barrell shotgun points it at her head saying "you think I"m playing? I will blow your fu**ing head off right now" Guess where all of the children were, right there in the middle of it. The oldest one had the presence of mind to go to the neighbors and tell them to call the police. When the police got to the neighbors the first thing the children said was "is daddy in jail and is my mommy alive?" 3 year olds should not have to ask that question.

So now he sits in jail charged with aggrivated assualt with bodily injury, oh yeah and I forgot the best part. There was 2 pounds of pot in the house and the police found it. So with kids in the house and pot again CPS gets called again.

Now, for all of this as involved grandparents we have never been contacted by CPS in any of this. I"m good enough to get called to leave my job and go pick up my grandchild but you can't even bother to ask me if I think she should keep those kids? Steve wants me to call CPS and tell them everything, how she's been lying to them and basically tell them she's a bad mom and we would be willing to raise the kids. We love those girls and really have gotten attached to the one we've been rasing off and on. So that's it and it's a long post but as her mother I don't want to have to call but as their grandmother i want to do what's best. What if he had slipped and killed one of the kids. There isn't a jail built in this world that would keep me from getting to him! So call or not to call.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

It sounds like you've already decided, so don't delay, make the call.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Call. Call now.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        It sounds like you've already decided, so don't delay, make the call.
        Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
        Call. Call now.
        Both QFT.
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Here's hoping they listen to you...
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

She is unable to or unwilling to be the mom that she should be. She chose a man over her children. You can't protect her any longer, but you can protect the kids.
            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Actually, it sounds to me like her daughter's going to need some serious counseling. That she hasn't ditched this POS long ago is telling; I'm no psychiatrist, but it sounds like enabling or codependency or some such.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

You are correct but people only get help when they want to get help. Until then, the kids are the main concern.
                Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Not to be judgmental, but I can't understand why something wasn't done a long time ago, especially by family members, but also by CPS.
                  Last edited by Verto; February 4, 2009, 12:30. Reason: Grammar/Spelling.

Comment

It doesn't matter what wasn't done, but what won't be done. Stop living in the past and get those kids. Your S is just as bad as PS so don't put it all on him. Your daughter has to take the blame as well.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Absolutely, call. Your daughter doesn't seem likely to change on her own and your grandchildren need your protection. It's the kind of thing they'll thank you for now and she may thank you for down the road. Not calling isn't in anyone's best interests, except PS.
                      Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

call now

that is worse than my sister, you should have called a while ago

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Gee, something the whole site can agree on. This must be a first.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Make the call. Give the kiddos a fighting chance.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Call, although Ben is still wrong. [/half the site]

Comment

Working...
                              X