My obsession with Judaism is concerning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My obsession with Judaism is concerning

I can't stop myself from learning more and more about it and being fascinated by the Jewish people their religion and history.

I reckon one of three things will happen in the next three months. I will either:

a)loose interest
    b)convert to Judaism
    c)join a neonazi group

What do you guys think it will be? Place your bets gentlemen.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Don't convert, man. Being a Jew in Europe is no fun.

Comment

I think this should have been a poll.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Banana
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Choose wisely because converting requires a snip-snip if you aren't already circumcised.

I wager you loose interest.
          In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

With nothing to go on, I'll put my money on losing interest.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Conversion to Catholicism.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

How do you convert to something you already are?
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I think Judaism is pretty cool also.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

its a pretty cool religion, as organized religions go. They dont seek converts but they dont exclude people, or kill them for leaving the religion. And I like that you can actually challenge or question God openly without being called a heretic or skewered for blasphemy.
                    Naturally I'm not impressed by the multitude of laws and rituals etc but over all judaism is near the top of the list of religions I can stomach

Comment

Bang fat titted Jew gurls while acting like you are Jew even ifnot.

Comment

TCO Always the man with the best advice.
                        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                          TCO Always the man with the best advice.
                          No, he's just getting Hera's hopes up. There's no such thing as a j00ish girl with tits above B-cup, FACT.
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

b
                            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

dd
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                              X