Interesting day today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting day today

I had some sleeping problems last night, so when the alarm started this morning I just hit it, crawled under again and slept on.

Usually, it's quite annoying, but today it was my luck. About 12:05 some idiot started to smash my kitchen window witch woke me up. Quite fun to run out in the kitchen in underwears yelling at some unknown person smashing your windows

Well, it was at least better than coming home to a ripped appartment

Rest of the day was naturally spent waiting for people to answer phonecalls - police, insurance, glazier etc.

Next time such thing happens, I maybe should invite Sloww and one of his cannons
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Damn!

I'm sorry to hear that.

I had almost the same thing happen to me a year ago. Chased a punk with a crowbar and scared the **** out of him.

Glad to hear you are alright. Did you catch a glimpse of the guy who did it?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Ben, that was a very unchristian action - don't ever do that again

No, didn't see him - just his back when run down the stairs.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

A burglar? In Copenhagen? Come on..

I think you're just building posture ahead of the Friday night meet.

Comment

I guess MarkG is very eager to meet you guys.

Comment

Well, we do have some interesting parts in Copenhagen, but I think that Mark could show some way more interesting parts in Athens

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
              I guess MarkG is very eager to meet you guys.

He tracked one of us down already!

Comment

Ben, that was a very unchristian action - don't ever do that again

He had the crowbar.

Names? I'm sure I can arrange for a *surprise*.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

It's good to be able to laugh about these things, either straight off or at least somewhere down the line.

I remember being rather shocked when I heard of your last misfortune with all the computer gear, Ben.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

He had the crowbar.
                    Well, as I read your comment, it was you having the crowbar - typical cristian arguing technique

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Yeah, it was a ****ty deal, but things are better now.

Are you gonna be alright BlackCat? I remember being pretty shaken up when it happened to me.

Comment

No problem, but since you are a christian, you probably can't understand my urge to club someone. What really irritates me most is that I haven't have the chance to club someone

Steven Weinberg

Comment

No problem, but since you are a christian, you probably can't understand my urge to club someone. What really irritates me most is that I haven't have the chance to club someone
                          I charged a guy with a tire iron.

I think I understand.

If you get us a name we can club him for you.

Comment

Working...
                          X