Garlic Breath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garlic Breath

Does it bother you if people around you smell - or in some cases outright reek - of garlic? Do you tend to avoid interaction with, say a colleague who is er, afflicted, or do you just shrug it off?

I think sometimes it borders on the unlawful, and in some extreme cases possibly ought to be classed right before "crimes against humanity".

Yes. I don't know if it's garlic or what, but I avoid my boss on smell alone.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

No. Since I love garlic.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

How else does one keep the vampires away?

I love garlic also.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Liking doesn't have to equal stench.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Exactly. I like garlic too, but I don't bathe myself in it. It's a foul smell for sure. I heard it works as a mosquito repellant if you eat a lot, as it emanates from your skin as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              But how can you not love the smell of garlic sizzling in oil on a skillet, permeating the kitchen? Mmmmmm
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                No. Since I love garlic.

grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Like it too, but it's probably the same effect like when you're with lots of drunk people - you don't notice anything if you're drinking too, but if you remain sober it's completely different.
                  Blah

Comment

Does it bother you if people around you smell - or in some cases outright reek - of garlic?
                    No, I go out of my way to make out with them. I LOVE garlic.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                      No. Since I love garlic.

People who smell like someone died in their mouth or who reek of sweat, on the other hand... :vomit:
                      Yes, we need a vomit smiley.
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post

People who smell like someone died in their mouth or who reek of sweat, on the other hand... :vomit:
                        Yes, we need a vomit smiley.
                        QFT - especially if they have eaten cheese.

Garlic on the other hand is ok - we need a "cat rolling in catnip" smiley - something like Tahbens ava.
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Yes, because it might mean they have eaten arsole.
                          B♭3

Comment

I don't mind garlic breath if the Frenchwoman in question is Agnès Boulard.

Comment

Working...
                            X