No announcement yet.

Senator Ted Kennedy collapses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naw, I was probably closer to average. Dated quite a few women, had half a dozen longer term relationships then settled down and have been married for 22 years. Sounds normal. How about you?
    Have had I'd say 3 relationships now that have been longer then a year, and dated others off and on.

No complaints about that part of my life. I'd love to be married, but I'm not there yet.

You were about my age then when you got married (I'm only 27), so I don't really see the reasoning behind your comments to be honest.

Truthfully, I don't think I'd want your wife. She doesn't sound like my kind of lady.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
      The difference between whites and blacks is wholly superficial. The difference between men and women is not.
      If you take away physical differences..........it could easily be argued that differences are equal.
      If you're talking about a club like the OWL club, what difference would physical differences make?

Mentally my wife is more compatable with me than a black youth from the inner city. So I'm wondering how you can generalize so easily. Each person is different and should be treated as such. If you generalize based on sex, it's sexism.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Have had I'd say 3 relationships now that have been longer then a year, and dated others off and on.

No complaints about that part of my life. I'd love to be married, but I'm not there yet.

You were about my age then when you got married (I'm only 27), so I don't really see the reasoning behind your comments to be honest.

Truthfully, I don't think I'd want your wife. She doesn't sound like my kind of lady.
        thanks for proving my point of your lack of experience.

Considering that all I said about my wife was that she liked football, you're a bigger ass than i thought.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
          So, how 'bout that Ted Kennedy thing, huh?
          Nice try.
          And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• Considering that all I said about my wife was that she liked football, you're a bigger ass than i thought.
            Ass?

We have very different taste in women.

I've just been reading between the lines, your comments here on the thread, etc.

[Edit, I've removed the comment, it was not what I intended to write]
            Last edited by Ben Kenobi; January 22, 2009, 18:00.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Well, at least i will have some foundation for a defense if anyone has the gumption to accuse me of Threadjacking

I will say this has taken a turn from a man fgalling down to what he is like to what he styood for to what others stand for to being...
              Originally posted by VJ
              this thread has been benkenobied

But lease, keep them 'Maters and MUD coming

Fanning the Flame-ME

You Lose-BEN KENOBI..sorry you got

Mud Slinging-Everyone Else..keep it coming
              Attached Files
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Read between the lines

..nnn
                ..nnn
                ..nnn
                nnnnnnn
                nnnnnnn

great excuse, you based your insult on reading in between the lines.

I'm done with you as I would be with any coward that would insult my wife when I'm such a much bigger target.

Any more cracks about her and you will never post here again. That one is in the rules.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Ass?

I've just been reading between the lines, your comments here on the thread, etc.

I highly doubt your wife is one of those nice southern ladies that I've met.
                  Ben, one should never speak about another mans family..PERIOD

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                    If you take away physical differences..........it could easily be argued that differences are equal.
                    If you're talking about a club like the OWL club, what difference would physical differences make?

Mentally my wife is more compatable with me than a black youth from the inner city. So I'm wondering how you can generalize so easily. Each person is different and should be treated as such. If you generalize based on sex, it's sexism.
                    I'd say, don't even take away physical differences. Black people and White people are physically quite different, on average. It was, among other things, one of many things that justified segregation.
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• great excuse, you based your insult on reading in between the lines.

I'm done with you as I would be with any coward that would insult my wife when I'm such a much bigger target.

Any more cracks about her and you will never post here again. That one is in the rules.
                      Cracks?

All I said is I doubt I would want to marry her because of my personal taste.

I think she is a fine wife and mother, just not for me.

We are very different people, and that's a good thing. I'm not sure where you read me thinking otherwise, and if so I apologise.

Comment

• Ben, one should never speak about another mans family..PERIOD
                        Well I apologise. It wasn't meant as an insult to her as a woman a wife and a mother.

It was meant only as a commentary on me as my personal taste, nothing more.

I don't know the lady.

Comment

• Your initial post:

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                          Ass?

I highly doubt your wife is one of those nice southern ladies that I've met.

Your response:

Originally posted by BenKenobi
                          Cracks?

All I said is I doubt I would want to marry her because of my personal taste.
                          See the difference now Ben?

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                            Oh please oh please oh please

You should join me and KH in putting him on ignore. I got fed up with his racism.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Unfortunately I'm a mod so I can't put him on ignore
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• See the difference now Ben?
                                Yes, and I realise now how that came off. Southern ladies I do find nice. Hence 'nice southern ladies'.

That wasn't meant to say that rah's wife wasn't a kind lady. I don't know rah's wife. I've never met the lady.

All I meant to say is that rah and I have different tastes in women, and I don't think his wife would be right for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X