Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money = Orgasms

Women get more pleasure in bed from wealthy men
    The pleasure that women get from making love is directly proportionate to the amount of money their partner earns, new research claims.

Psychologists believe that to signal loyalty women orgasm more frequently if their man is rich. It indicates that they would be good marriage material, they claim.

They say a wealthy mate equals a more desirable mate and women demonstrate this by being more responsive in bed.

Lead researcher Dr Thomas Pollet, a Newcastle University psychologist, said: "We found that women report more frequent orgasms the higher their partner's income is.

"It appears consistent with the view that female orgasm has an evolved adaptive function.

"It serves to discriminate between males on the basis of their quality.

"If so, then it should be more frequent in females paired with high-quality males.

"More desirable mates cause women to experience more orgasms."

There are plenty of famous examples of extremely wealthy men securing the attentions of women who otherwise seem mismatched in looks and age.

Playboy founder Hugh Hefner is in his 80s but has had a string of model girlfriends more than 60 years younger than himself.

And while American business magnate Donald Trump gets older and richer, his wives get younger.

Dr Pollet and his co-researcher Professor Daniel Nettle analysed data gathered in one of the world's biggest lifestyle studies.

The Chinese Health and Family Life Survey targeted 5,000 people across China to conduct in-depth interviews about their personal lives, including detailed questions about their romantic lives and income.

Among these were 1,534 women with male partners, who formed the basis of the study.

They found that 121 of the women always orgasmed during sex while 408 often had them. Another 762 "sometimes" orgasmed while 243 rarely or never had them.

The figures are similar to those for western countries.

Dr Pollet said that several factors were at play but that money was one of the main ones.

"Previous research in Germany and America has looked at attributes such as body symmetry and attractiveness, finding that these are also linked with orgasm frequency. "Money, however, seems even more important," he said.

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

"We found that women report more frequent orgasms the higher their partner's income is.
    'fcourse they do. Who would upset those rich guys by telling teh truth?
    Blah

Comment

This is just another case of researcher pocketing funds and making up obvious results. DOH
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

"If so, then it should be more frequent in females paired with high-quality males."
        Obviously well-attested from the common experience here
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I could tell those researchers a thing or two.
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

About what, your ecstatic experiences with hobos?
            Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
              About what, your ecstatic experiences with hobos?
              I misread the last word and thought "Wait, all the men were straight..."
              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

So if you claim to be loaded then the woman will have a better orgasm?

This is worthless research.

Comment

Come on Darius! Who hasn't sexed up a hobo at least once in their life then brutally murdered them for cooking meat afterwards?

Comment

how can we be sure that the answers are not fake?
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                      Come on Darius! Who hasn't sexed up a hobo at least once in their life then brutally murdered them for cooking meat afterwards?
                      Don't knock it 'til you've tried it dude.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

holy hell!

maybe I have a chance with women after all. I figure I had no chance of pleasuring a woman (considering I have no experience at doing so), but now maybe I have a chance.

time to get second job.

Comment

Hold your horses there partner; the study only says the money will give them orgasms, not whether it'll get them in your bed to begin with. I say we waste another several thousand dollars to study that Captain Obvious question.
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG View Post
                            how can we be sure that the answers are not fake?
                            Guess that they had a lot of female college students making blind test experiments
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                            X