Clear All

Just slip out the back, Jack.

Comment

Make a new plan, Stan.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Leave her the pills, Bill.

Comment

Kill her, then she won't commit suicide nor do you have to leave her.
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Or just get Kevorkian in on the deal.
            Unbelievable!

Comment

Easy. Send her over the edge so she tops herself.

Job done.

Though I suppose technically she will have 'left' you...
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Say, "I got a surprise for you!" Make her put on a blindfold. Then take her to the nearest mental hospital, and get the hell out! Also, make sure she has a card that says, "I don't want you, but don't kill yourself. okay!"
                APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

I could do the reverse. I could be the biggest *******, jerk she has ever known. Then she'll dump me, win-win!
                  be free

Comment

Or, I could make her think I am cheating on her by creating a new email account, email to her saying that I am a friend of the girl (I am cheating on) and she wanted to tell my gf so that she knows whats going on.

I could even fake a few photos at a party or something, where I am with this other girl.

Surely that will be enough for her to break off.
                    be free

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
                      Best thing she ever did, in the long run, for her poor, long-suffering husband, I expect.
                      JHC, she had a husband, and you shaufered her ass all over town?
                      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy View Post
                        I could do the reverse. I could be the biggest *******, jerk she has ever known. Then she'll dump me, win-win!
                        How about you dump her, like a real man?
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I don't like the shockwave of problems in the aftermath.
                          be free

Comment

If you want serious advice...you have to dump her hard, fast, brutal and with no contact afterwards. God knows, no effing "friends" ****. Shut her down HARD.

Comment

Actually, what are you doing with that kind of trash anyhow? Can't you score some non psycho skank? When they have any issues, I put them back in circulation.

Comment

The point of dating her was to get to know her. Unfortunately her true colours didn't come out until much later.
                                be free

Comment

Working...
                                X