No announcement yet.

101 tips for leaving a suicidal girl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she is suicidal, the problem should resolve itself, no?
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut View Post
      I can't help you. Women only turn suicidal after I leave them.
      After the sudden realization of how much of their life they wasted?
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Actually, it's usually the prospect of single motherhood that gets to them.

Comment

So you only date desperate single mothers.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

That doesn't make any sense. If they killed themselves because they didn't want to be single mothers and they were single mothers before I started dating them, then they would've killed themselves before we started dating. Don't they teach logic classes in New Haven?

Comment

That's doesn't make logical sense. You assume that suicidal people immediately kill themselves. Anyway, it's just a joke making fun of some loser who needs to post about his imagined successes at love on a gaming forum. It's like UR all over again. It's funny.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Leaving women after you get them pregnant and having them kill themselves in response is what you would consider "success at love"? Wow, I don't think I'm the one with the problem here...

Comment

I'm not going to argue with you on this.
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You really shouldn't argue with me on anything. Your success rate is universally dismal.

Comment

How is Dashi still alive? I thought I read China finally bulldozed Taiwan last week.

Comment

Plus he could be a desperate single mother for all we know.

Comment

That might explain the animosity...

If that's the case, please know that I'm sorry, baby. I never meant to hurt you.

Comment

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut View Post
                            You really shouldn't argue with me on anything. Your success rate is universally dismal.
                            If your ego depends on that. Enjoy your company.
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I actually have a real suicide-girl story. She wasn't a lover but a house-mate. She was quite mentally ill, with schizophrenia and a pain-in-the-arse personality.

On the day she died I did her a favour of driving her around town for much of the afternoon while she tried, and eventually managed, to score a smoke to take round to her boyfriend's. Eventually I dropped her off by a footpath under a railway bridge about three minutes walk from her destination. She complained bitterly about not being taken to the door but the nearest road bridge over the railway was 10-15 mins of traffic away and I'd had enough of chauffering her around that day, so I told her that the taxi had done quite enough. She stormed off in a fury and I never saw her again. That evening she jumped off a tower block and died.

She may well have considered my refusal to pander to her demands as a contributing factor to her unhappiness that day, but I've never felt bad about it. Best thing she ever did, in the long run, for her poor, long-suffering husband, I expect.

Comment

Jesus, that's ****ing cold.

Comment

Working...
                                X