Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really, really hate smokers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DaShi
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    I was thinking the same thing about you and your obnoxiousness. It's taking too long for someone to beat the dog**** out of you. Good thing that you're in Wales where pussies are afraid of anything having to do with dogs.
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    HEY! Enough with the personal crap.
    Can't we be civilized?

    Leave a comment:


  • MOBIUS
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    I was thinking the same thing about you and your obnoxiousness. It's taking too long for someone to beat the dog**** out of you. Good thing that you're in Wales where pussies are afraid of anything having to do with dogs.
    Cool, I have my own personal attack stalker!

    Smokers must be the stupidest people on the planet.

    Hmmm, I suppose Republican smokers would be more stupid. Or Republican smokers who believe in God...?

    Who else would willingly spend thousands of pounds every year for the 'privilege' of slowly killing themselves, with a high likelihood that they will suffer a slow, lingering and painful death!!?

    It defies belief!

    You're not a smoker, are you Sloww...?

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    I think that if a pharmacy chain dispenses contraceptives that they ought to be required to disclose that as a condition of employment prior to hiring a pharmacist. If they choose not to disclose this requirement, then they cannot fire an employee for exercising her right to freedom of conscience.
    I think the prospective employee ought to find out what they would be required to dispense as part of the job they applied for.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    I was thinking the same thing about you and your obnoxiousness. It's taking too long for someone to beat the dog**** out of you. Good thing that you're in Wales where pussies are afraid of anything having to do with dogs.

    Leave a comment:


  • MOBIUS
    replied
    The only problem I have with smokers is that their habit takes too long to kill them off...

    Other than that, they're doing the world a favour by spending vast amounts of money to voluntarily kill themselves in a slow and painful manner and should be applauded!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Really? Well, I guess it helps to use the native name of the city, as we do here in the frozen north(which isn't much frozen where I am living btw, thanks to the Gulf Stream).

    Leave a comment:


  • Alinestra Covelia
    replied
    Another thing that's interesting. You get a lot of meat products that are named after the town they come from. So, Frankfurt's delicacy is a Frankfurter, a round patty from Hamburg is a Hamburger, etc.

    The chicken meat sausage called a wiener is from Vienna, which in German is Wien.

    It took me some time to make that connection.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
    I believe that 'Operation Canned Goods' was the codename for Hitler's invasion of Poland. I suspect that even AC would struggle to extract a knob-gobbling innuendo from that.

    Then again ....

    Operation Canned Goods? Sounds kinky enough for me...

    Leave a comment:


  • Supr49er
    replied
    If I may ...


    Leave a comment:


  • Cort Haus
    replied
    I believe that 'Operation Canned Goods' was the codename for Hitler's invasion of Poland. I suspect that even AC would struggle to extract a knob-gobbling innuendo from that.

    Then again ....

    Leave a comment:


  • Alinestra Covelia
    replied
    It's true. When Hitler and his staff wanted to invade Poland, they used code words to describe it. All the code words were drawn from euphemisms for fellatio and that's where we get "Pole smoking" from.

    True stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Poland. The lithmus test for any wannabe dictator. Any dictator wants to invade Poland, if not, he's not a real dictator and can safely be left alone.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alinestra Covelia
    replied
    I dunno. Something about gays, smokers, the religious right, and don't forget Poland.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    What was the topic of this thread again?

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    OK, last time.

    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    I don't suppose you recall people were saying that already in the thread when I posted that I'd made a honest error? I figured if I'm already doing the time, I might as well do the crime.
    Sounds like an admission of troll. I personally believe it started as an honest mistake, which you then amateurishly tried to convert into a troll.

    JRabbit, I don't know what's gotten into you but you've been very hostile over the last while, it doesn't matter where I post, I see sniping back and forth from you.
    Hostile? Nah. Frustrated a bit, but nothing more. And don't worry! I won't be addressing your posts directly for the foreseeable future.

    You may think of it as sniping, but in fact I have only engaged to post opposing points of view and point out inconsistencies and errors. I routinely offer this service to other posters as well. You flatter yourself in thinking it's somehow personal.

    If I'm honest, people think I'm trolling, when I post exactly how I feel, and go from there. When I admit to making a honest mistake, I get pilloried, everyone calls me a liar, etc.
    I've never called you a liar. Ever.

    Here's the problem. If you want someone to be truthful and respectful, you need to treat them that way when they do admit a mistake.
    I find it ironic and a bit pathetic that, after offending Asher as you did -- attacking his very lifestyle as a monogamous, committed homosexual -- you have the nerve to talk about respect. I don't expect you to support things that are against your religion. But in a public forum that welcomes all, your seeming inability to coexist with -- let alone respect -- others is immature, mean-spirited, and -- some would say -- un-Christian.

    If you wish to make them troll, then accuse them of lying when they are telling the truth.
    No one forced you to troll. It was a decision you made. And again, I have only accused you of being wrong. Never have I called you a liar. Never have I criticized you as a person, nor your belief system.

    Admitting a mistake while declining to address other points of contention is something I find extremely annoying. You're a frustrating person to argue with, Ben, mostly because you never, ever change your opinion, no matter the factual and logical evidence presented.

    So for now, I've decided not to directly particpate in that. Nothing personal.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X