No announcement yet.

It was an accident!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

send them back. we sent that dumb kid back. What was his name? elian gonzolez or something like that.

Comment

Cuba has a serious problem with terrorism. If a couple of undocumented Arabs washed up in the U.S., I can't imagine they'd be allowed to spend even a single night at a hotel.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Garth Vader View Post
        Our holiday there was nice.

The lack of toilet seats is not unusual there though.

You've convinced me. That sounds like just the place I want to go on vacation.
        Why not just camp in the woods and crap next to a bear?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

There's no American tourists in Cuba. It's awesome like that.

Some of the resorts are actually really, really nice also. They go all out for the Canadian tourists. IMO the quality was higher than Hawaii when I was there, in terms of amenities at the resort.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Hawaii has toilets though. I'm amused by Canadians commenting considering their outhouses. :P
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

What?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                There's no American tourists in Cuba.
                Sure there are, just not officially. It's real hard for the U.S. to stop Americans from going on their own yachts or from third countries. Cuba is even kind enough not to stamp the passports, so the Yankees won't get in trouble when they get back home. People are only infrequently prosecuted. Hell, Brian Moore held a news conference in Cuba back when he was running for the U.S. Senate spot from Florida in 2006, and the Feds never touched him.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I was very obviously speaking in general terms. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    Hawaii has toilets though. I'm amused by Canadians commenting considering their outhouses. :P

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

obviously!
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Garth Vader View Post
                        Our holiday there was nice.
                        Was it a cheap holiday?
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Doesn't matter. If you bother to go down to the marina, most of the boats there are Americans. It may not be Jamaica, but it's hardly devoid of Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                            Cuba has a better healthcare system than Texas.
                            And they're like 10 times better educated also.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

That's not even fair.

Comment

Kill a commie for Christ.

Comment

Working...
                                X