Russians stop gas shipments to Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
    There have been several reports that Putin, quite foolishly, signed several long term contracts to buy central Asian gas last year at the height of the price run ups. That's why he's now breaking his contracts with countries like the Ukraine and demanding 200%-300% price increases.
    If you had been following the news you would have know we've been very persuasive and have actually renegotiated the price with Turkemnistan and Uzbekistan.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Persuasive is newspeak for "threatening", right?
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• It's interesting that Putin's graduate school thesis was about using natural resources as a weapon to leverage advantage in the international field. It's even more telling that he plagiarized most of it from an American university professor who wrote it decades before.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Nothing like having Russian lives in your hands. Following them, ready to kill them, when they don't even know you are behind them.

Comment

• Los Angeles class?
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Real subs are named after fish.

Comment

Working...
              X